gynecologist in India: Indian Surrogate mother is a fertility clinic that provides the top gynecologist in India who reduces the stress of couples looking for a baby through fertility procedures. It is a clinic where gynecologists’ in India treat all types of infertility issues in couples using the latest and advanced technologies that help them find the exact cause of infertility that stops them from conceiving a baby. Once gynaecologists at the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic deduct the cause of infertility in couples accordingly, they plan for the best fertility procedure that helps couples in conceiving a baby.
What are all fertility procedures performed by the famous gynecologist in India at the Indian Surrogate Mother clinic?
The following are the fertility procedures that the famous gynecologist in India performs, and these are:
- IVF: IVF is a fertility procedure in which the gynecologist in India will collect the eggs and sperm of birth parents and combine them to form an embryo. Once the embryo is formed, the skilled embryologist will implant it into the birth mother’s uterus and wait for pregnancy. The entire IVF procedure will be performed outside the woman’s body but in the IVF laboratory under qualified lab technicians.
- ICSI: ICSI is a fertility procedure in which the top gynecologist in India treats the cause of male infertility. Male members fail to produce enough sperm for fertilization. In this procedure, the top gynecologist in India extracts the male member sperm surgically through their testicles. Once the sperms get extracted, the qualified gynecologist at the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic directly injects a single active sperm into each egg to aid fertilization. After fertilization occurs, the embryologist places the formed embryo into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
- Embryo freezing: Embryo freezing is an advanced fertility procedure in which many couples decide to freeze their embryos in their 20’s and use them in the future when they are ready to become a parent. The benefit of freezing the embryo/s is that the couples can use their embryo/s whenever they need. According to the study, the chances of conception with frozen embryos are higher than fresh embryo transfer.
- PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis): PGD is a fertility procedure that top gynaecologists conduct in the IVF laboratory before embryo transfer occurs. It is the best fertility procedure to identify if any genetic disorder is attached to the embryo or not. The Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic experts advise couples to undergo PGD before any fertility procedure they choose to have a baby, especially those dealing with hereditary issues. It is a procedure that prevents the child from any genetic disorder.
- Egg donor: Egg donor is the best fertility procedure suggested by the best gynecologist in India to those women who cannot produce multiple eggs for fertilization. It is a procedure in which the gynecologist in India borrows the eggs from the young, healthy & fertile woman & combines them with the donor or birth father’s sperm to ease the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will transfer the formed embryo into the genetic mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
- Sperm donor: Sperm donor is a fertility procedure performed by the famous gynecologist in India to treat the causes of male infertility due to low or poor sperm count, low sperm quality, etc. In this procedure, the gynecologist at the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic used the donor sperm and fertilized the woman’s eggs in the IVF laboratory. Couples planning to have a baby through a sperm donor fertility procedure need to speak to their fertility experts first before preceding the procedure.
- Gestational Surrogacy: Gestational surrogacy is one of the most advanced fertility procedures usually recommended to same-sex couples, single parents, or women who cannot hold a baby in their womb. It is a procedure in which the gynecologist in India collects the eggs and sperm of biological parents and fertilizes them in an IVF lab. Once the embryo is formed, the skilled embryologist will pick the most active embryo/s and transfer it into the gestational surrogate mother’s uterus and wait for the pregnancy to occur. After a successful pregnancy occurs and the baby is born, the surrogate mother must hand over the baby to the biological parents. Gestational surrogacy allows the couples to have a genetic relationship with the baby born through surrogacy.
How important is the role of the gynecologist in India?
The gynecologist in India plays an important role in couple’s lives who struggled for a long period to conceive a baby. She is the one who understands the couple’s pain for not having a baby after 12 months of marriage. It is a very crucial period that is challenging for couples and their families as for them, the only adoption is the option left, but it might take a few months or years for couples to have a baby.
In such cases, the gynecologist in India advises couples to undergo fertility treatments that help them conceive a baby. For fertility treatments, couples need to undergo blood tests and ultrasound scans. Based on their medical report, the gynecologist suggests the best fertility treatment that suits their need of having a baby.
The gynecologist in India at the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic understands how touchy the baby’s first voice is for couples who already struggled a lot. The gynecologist at this fertility clinic gives their best to achieve the successful outcome that surpasses all the hurdles and tough times the couples and their family members went through. Indian Surrogate Mother is a fertility clinic where couples’ dreams turn into reality, and this is because of the top gynaecologists in India treating the infertility issues in couples and providing them with the best solution that allows them to enjoy their parenthood phase happily.