Why choose male infertility treatment in India
male infertility treatment in India: The average cost of male infertility treatment in India ranges from INR 1 00,000 to INR 5 lakhs. However, the cost of the treatment varies from procedure to procedure and location where the procedure is performed. Before fertility experts perform male infertility treatment, they will conduct tests related to the couple’s medical and sexual history. If experts find that the reports are normal, they conduct the man’s semen analysis to check the man’s sperm at different levels. The semen analysis examination is performed to check the numbers of normal or moving sperm available in male members’ testicles for successful fertilization. The reason behind producing irregular or deformed sperms is the medical issues with which male members are dealing due to which fertility experts failed to fertilize women’s eggs.
What are the options available to treat male infertility treatment in India?
People will get various male infertility treatments in India at the best IVF center in India, which is Indian Surrogate Mother, where the hope of having a baby turns into reality. The following are some male infertility treatments in India:
- Assisted reproductive technology (ART): ART is the male infertility treatment in India in which the fertility expert extracts the sperm surgically from the male member’s testicles depending on their medical condition. It is a procedure in which the fertility experts will directly insert a single active and healthy sperm into each egg by performing in vitro fertilization (IVF) or Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) procedures.
- Hormone treatments and medications: The fertility experts at the best IVF center in Delhi will recommend hormone replacement instead of surgery. If this treatment does not give successful results, only then the experts recommend the surgery option. In hormone replacement procedures, the fertility experts replace the male member’s hormone to treat the male infertility issues that high or low levels of hormones have caused.
- GIFT (Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer): The GIFT is a fertility procedure similar to IVF treatment. It is the best male infertility treatment in India in which fertilization will naturally occur during the woman’s monthly cycle, and fertility experts directly place the male member sperm inside the woman’s fallopian tubes.
- Seminal Vesicles Resection: Seminal Vesicles Resection is the male infertility treatment at the best IVF center in Delhi, which is performed to eliminate the obstruction in man’s seminal tract that improve the chances of the inflamed or chronically dilated zones to normalize.
- Varicocele Repair: Varicocele repair is a surgical procedure performed by skilled & experienced surgeons at the best IVF center in India, Indian Surrogate Mother. Suppose the size of the varicocele is significant. In that case, nearly two-thirds of men will undergo varicocele ligation, which can improve the quality of men’s sperm, due to which the pregnancy rates will increase and can go up to 60%. There are chances that most of the pregnancies occur in a 6 to 9 months period following the surgery; however, it depends on the women’s age. If male members deal with severe causes of sperm count and motility, then varicocele repair surgery is the best option to improve the sperm count. After that, couples can conceive a baby without any assistance.
- Sperm Retrieval Techniques: The best IVF center in India uses several sperm retrieval techniques such as TESA, PESA, and TESE. These techniques are minimally invasive and help fertility experts to obtain men’s sperm. Sperm retrieval is a useful technique for that male who had a vasectomy, a failed vasectomy reversal, obstructive azoospermia, etc.
It is a technique in which the fertility experts put male members under local anesthesia and extract their sperm by using a fine thin needle either from Epididymis, which is termed as percutaneous epidydimal sperm aspiration (PESA), or from Testicle, which is termed as testicular sperm aspiration (TESA). If fertility experts fail to retrieve enough sperms by these two techniques, they will use the most advanced Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE) technology. Once the sperms are retrieved, the experts will mix them with women’s eggs to initiate fertilization.
What can be the best IVF treatment cost in India at Indian Surrogate Mother?
At the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic, people will get the best IVF treatment cost in India, ranging from INR 1 50,000 to INR 2 20,000 per IVF cycle. It will increase according to the requirement of the IVF cycles. Below is the estimated best IVF treatment cost in India:
|Procedures||Cost in INR|
|Basic IVF cost in India||Ranges from 1 50,000 to 2 20,000|
|IVF with ICSI in India||Ranges from 1 80,000 to 1 95,000|
|IVF with PGD||Ranges from 2 50,000 to 2 75,000|
|IVF with sperm donor||Ranges from 2 00,000 to 2 20,000|
|IVF with egg donor||Ranges from 2 75,000 to 3 50,000|
|IVF with embryo donor||Ranges from 2 75,000 to 3 00,000|
|IVF with FET||Ranges from 2 20,000 to 2 35,000|
|IVF with laser assisted hatching||Ranges from 2 40,000 to 2 80,000|
|IVF with gestational surrogacy||Ranges from 10 00,000 to 15 00,000|
Why has Indian Surrogate Mother become the best IVF center in India?
Indian Surrogate Mother has become the best IVF center in India because this center provides the best & experienced fertility experts. They offer the best IVF treatment cost in India that each individual can easily afford. It is the best fertility center known as a center of blessings for couples looking to have their babies through IVF procedures. The experts at this clinic use the latest & advanced technologies to treat all types of infertility issues and provide the best solution for couples to have their babies. This best IVF center in India aims to spread happiness worldwide without biasing between poor, middle, or upper class people.
Why do I need surrogacy?
Surrogacy is a need for couples with severe infertility conditions. It helps them in having a healthy child successfully. Also, other assisted reproductive methods only provide the pregnancy outcome. But couples with extreme sterility issues need the best method. And surrogacy is the top process that successfully provides the child in the intended parents’ hands. It is needed in many infertility issues, such as:
- The female partner does not have a healthy uterus to carry and deliver the baby.
- You have faced multiple pregnancy failures and unsuccessful other assisted reproductive techniques.
- The female partner has extreme health conditions related to the heart or liver.
Is surrogacy the best decision?
Yes, surrogacy is a top-notch procedure than any other method. Because, other processes only provide the pregnancy outcome. But, surrogacy is the top-most procedure that provides a healthy baby in the hands. Since the healthy surrogate mother conceives the baby for the intended parents. So, your surrogacy decision is the best. It helps in many infertility conditions and has a top outcome. Also, the legal contract and governmental regulation involve the entire process. You can have the best result as your genetic-related baby is in your hands. And you will not have to face any issues.
Why surrogacy over other procedures?
Many assisted reproductive techniques are available thanks to medical science betterment. These help in couples’ infertility conditions. A maximum of these procedures provide the pregnancy outcome. You can have them for health and infertility issues. Also, the fertility expert recommends them after checking your conditions. And only surrogacy is the topmost providing a healthy child. Because, its process involves the surrogate mother. As she conceives the intended parents’ child to deliver for them. Your surrogacy procedure can also function as per your infertility conditions. It helps in a better outcome because IVF helps in conception.
What is the surrogacy process?
Surrogacy has an extensive process that takes time. It will start with having the surrogate mother and knowing the country’s legalities. Then, the IVF method uses for the surrogate mother’s conception. The intended parents’ eggs and sperm will collect by the expert. Firstly, they will provide fertility and hormonal medications to the female partner. It produces healthy eggs with high count and maturity. Then, advanced technologies use to retrieve healthy eggs. The male partner’s sperm also collects and prepares in the lab. Then, the fertility expert fertilizes the gametes and implants them inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. It provides the pregnancy outcome and after nine months, your child.
Who is the gestational surrogate?
Surrogacy has two types gestational and traditional. Gestational surrogacy is the best legal process. Because it provides the intended parents’ genetic-related child. Also, it is legal because the surrogate mother does not share any relation with the resulting child. And the intended parents share all relations with the child. As gestational process functions with the couple’s eggs and sperm. It means the couple gametes fertilize in the couple observation. And for pregnancy, the fertilized eggs implant inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. Also, she has no right over the baby after the delivery.
Note: Traditional surrogacy is not allowed in India. Gestational Altruistic surrogacy is the only form of surrogacy available in India.
What checkups does the expert perform for the surrogate?
Before starting the surrogacy process, the surrogate mother’s health is necessary to check. Because any issue can transmit to the resulting child. Or the successful pregnancy result can affect because of the condition. So before starting, the fertility expert performs several health and physical checkups. This helps in knowing the health and problems. Your expert will check the surrogate mother for any disorder presence, inherited conditions, hepatitis, HIV, and other conditions. As It helps them know the issues before starting the process. So, the process helps in providing better outcomes with cause any extreme condition.
Which surrogacy is legal?
Only a few countries have surrogacy as legal. You can check them before starting the process. Because they have different legalities that allow or prohibit couples and procedures. As in India, Indian couples with severe infertility conditions can choose the process. Also, many laws and regulations are there to function the procedure. Gestational surrogacy is the only legal method that involves the top process. Its method performs with a couple of eggs and sperm under expert observation. And for pregnancy, it implants inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. With it, compensated surrogacy is illegal because the altruistic form is legal.
How IVF use in surrogacy?
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is the utmost assisted reproductive technique. It helps in many infertility conditions. But the method only provides the pregnancy outcome. Because the couple gametes fertilize and implant. Also, many top-notch technologies and approaches can use to achieve a successful conception. IVF in surrogacy uses as the method for the surrogate mother’s pregnancy. It performs the same as in IVF the couple’s eggs and sperm fertilize under observation. And for the conception outcome, the fertilized eggs implant inside the surrogate mother’s womb. So, you can have the best method as per health and infertility conditions.
Can advanced methods help as like in IVF?
Yes, IVF treatment can involve various top-notch approaches. It helps in successful pregnancy outcomes. As many extreme infertility conditions cannot assist with the single IVF cycle. Thus, the expert can recommend different top assistance. Because many couples have poor gametes health, advanced age, and fewer conception chances. So, advanced methods have the best solution for every problem. As the couple can have donor eggs or sperm. You can latest method for the fertilization of the gametes as ICSI. And many more approaches and procedures are available for different conditions.
Why choose altruistic surrogacy?
The altruistic surrogacy method involves the surrogate mother. It is the only legal method available in India. Also, the process does not include the surrogate mother’s compensation. Because it is illegal in India to provide the surrogate mother compensation. And the altruistic form means the surrogate mother is ready to help you. As she will conceive to deliver your child. Also, she is not helping the couple for any monetary benefit. Because in altruistic surrogacy, the surrogate mother does not get any compensation. Also, it helps in the entire surrogacy charges for the intended parents’ budget.
How much surrogacy success rate?
Surrogacy success rates are much higher than any other method. Because it involves a healthy surrogate mother. As she conceives for the couple to deliver the baby. It is the best method in many extreme infertility conditions. As the couple does not have any conception chance. So, you can choose the best method for having the baby successfully. Surrogacy success rates are also higher because the IVF process helps. As the surrogate mother conception happens with the IVF treatment. The expert fertilizes a couple of gametes under observation. Also, various advanced methods and procedures can perform within the treatment.