Surrogate Mother- Medical and Nutritional Care after choosing one
For infertile parents, surrogacy is a blessing. It is an amazing technique for childless a couple that has made it possible for such parents to have their genetic child born with a surrogate. A surrogate can be the child’s genetic mother or be the gestational carrier for intended parents. The latter is a procedure of injecting an embryo cultured from the egg and sperm from an intended parent in a surrogate’s womb if the original mother’s womb cannot rear the child due to infertility issues.
These ladies offer their surrogacy services required to be fed properly in terms of nutrition they take regularly. The health of a surrogate is an important aspect as she requires delivering a healthy baby for which proper diet is the primary thing. Indian surrogates are often misunderstood as residents of low-income families and society, which is just not correct. They are not so-called rich people; however, not also that much poor unable to arrange necessities of life.
The actual condition of a surrogate
In India, surrogacy is generally considered by clients coming from foreign countries, and thus they need to know the actual scenario of a surrogate in India. Indian surrogate mothers are not so-called poor women deprived of necessities of life; however, they are the ones who have an urge to earn more to offer a better life to their family. These women don’t mind becoming a participant to get a small percentage of the benefit from the surrogacy industry growing leaps and bounds.
Surrogacy is not just a business for the lady becoming the surrogate. She knows well the pro and cons of the trade and then prepares for being a candidate. They know how important it is for them to be healthy, even to consider being a surrogate. Both physical and mental stress is there to be bear by the lady, so she prepares herself in the same manner. If an agency hires a surrogate, it can offer medicinal and nutritional care to the lady.
Medical and Nutritional Care
- After being inseminated, a surrogate should always be properly cared for by the clinic where she works. Intended parents also must look for the surrogate as it is always about the child to be born.
- Medical checkups are done time for the entire nine months period to know the condition of the surrogate in terms of health.
- Besides maintaining medical care for the surrogate, her diet should also be managed well by the agency she has been hired by
- Prenatal care also includes proper exercising and some of the nutrient supplements to be given to the surrogate. It ensures the health of the child and the surrogate.
- Some agencies offer pre and post surrogacy care to the surrogate before and after she presumes the surrogacy. They considered it part of their responsibility to provide a surrogate even after the baby was born.
- The balanced nutritional diet given to the surrogate must include all the essential nutrients, including vitamins, carbohydrates, minerals, and proteins, in the right amount.
- Fresh vegetables and fruits, and dairy products must be added to the surrogate’s regular diet for her body to retain the necessary amount of nutrition.
- In addition to maintaining the surrogate’s nutritional and medical care, physical exercise is also important.