The following is the step-by-step procedure of surrogacy application:
- First, you need to decide whether surrogacy is the right option for you or not, as this is one of the most emotional and sensitive procedures that require a big commitment from both parties.
- Once you decided to begin with the surrogacy procedure, the surrogacy professional will ask you which surrogacy procedure you wish to begin, gestational surrogacy or the traditional surrogacy procedure.
(i) Gestational surrogacy: It is a procedure in which the surrogacy professional will fertilize the donor eggs or the eggs of the intended mother with the donor sperm or the sperm of the intended father. After fertilization of sperms and eggs, the embryo will be formed, and the skilled embryologist will transfer the embryo/s into the uterus of the surrogate mother. With gestational surrogacy, the intended parents will have their biological child.
(ii) Traditional surrogacy: It is a procedure where the surrogacy professionals will fertilize the donor’s eggs or the surrogate mother with the sperm of the intended father or donor sperm and transfer them into the uterus of the traditional surrogate mother. In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate mother has a genetic relationship with the baby born.
Generally, nowadays, people prefer gestational surrogacy over traditional surrogacy to have their biological child.
- After the surrogacy procedure is decided, then the fertility centre will share some profiles of the surrogate mothers with the intended parents, and they will find a suitable match according to their preference, such as the colour of the skin or hair, height, religion, personality, and much more.
- Once the intended parents found a surrogate mother as per their preference, the fertility centres under Indian Surrogate Mothers will ask both parties to sign a legal contract to be confused at the end of the procedure. The legal agreement states that the intended parents are ready to take full responsibility for the surrogate mother till the baby is born. On the other hand, the surrogate mother will hand over the baby to the intended parents after the baby is born.
As per the legal attorney, it’s the responsibility of the intended parents to file a petition in court on the 3rd day of the baby born that the birth certificate of the baby born will be issued by the Department of Vital Statistics should have the name of the intended parents on it instead of the surrogate mother.
- After completing all the legal formalities, the fertility expert begins with the medical screening procedure of the surrogate mother, where the surrogates are screened for any infectious disease or genetic disorder before they serve their services to any couple. The screening is the most important part of the surrogacy procedure as it’s a matter of someone’s life and dream. We have a team of qualified professionals who thoroughly screened all the surrogates hired at the fertility centres under Indian Surrogate Mother so that there will be no disease pass to the baby born through the surrogacy procedure.
- Once screening is completed, the surrogates are ready to serve their services, and the fertility expert will prepare them for the embryo transfer procedure. The skilled embryologist will choose the best & healthy embryo/s to transfer into the uterus of the surrogate mother. After 14 days of the embryo transfer, the surrogate, along with the intended parents, needs to visit the fertility clinic for the pregnancy test.
Once the fertility expert hears the heartbeat of the infant, that means the pregnancy is confirmed, and the surrogate mother will be released from the fertility clinic to her local obstetrician, and there, her pregnancy grows as normal. In case the surrogate mother faces any issue, she can contact any fertility clinic under Indian Surrogate Mothers as we are always there to assist them till the baby is born.
What’s the procedure for a surrogacy application to become a surrogate mother?
The procedure for surrogacy application requires that the woman who wishes to be a surrogate mother needs to fulfil the below criteria:
- She should be between the age group of 21 to 40 years to serve her services.
- She should be mentally and physically fit.
- To become a surrogate mother for another woman, she should have full family support.
- She should clear all background checks so that the fertility experts will not face any issues while performing surrogacy with her.
- To be a surrogate mother, a woman needs to avoid alcohol, consumption of tobacco, etc., to achieve the highest success rates.
- She should maintain her lifestyle and eating habits.
- She should not have a history of repeated miscarriages.
- The fertility centres will hire the married women as a surrogate mother, and also, she has given birth to at least one child.
- All the surrogate mothers hired at the fertility clinics under Indian Surrogate Mothers need to sign a legal contract.
What’s the reason that people across the world visit Indian Surrogate Mothers?
The reason that people across the world visit the fertility clinics under Indian Surrogate Mothers is that these centres offer reasonable & affordable surrogacy costs along with the highest success rates, which are the benchmark for other clinics in India. To date, the success rates of surrogacy are 80 to 90%, and the cost of surrogacy procedure ranges from 12 lakhs to 20 lakhs depending upon various factors such as the age of the couple, cause of infertility, history of female’s miscarriages, eating habits, lifestyle, etc.
People from across the world will get the best services such as 24*7 full medical and personal cares, best & highly qualified fertility professionals, maintenance of the relevant documents, use of latest & advanced technologies to treat the cause of infertility, etc. will attract the attention of people from other countries to visit the fertility centres under the network group of Indian Surrogate Mothers.