Best surrogacy centers in Kolkata with high success rate
surrogacy centers in Kolkata – best surrogacy centers in Kolkata are the centers that help infertile couples in conceiving a baby. The Indian Surrogate Mothers is a medical tourism company that has tie-ups with various renowned and best surrogacy centers in Kolkata where fertility experts are performing the surrogacy procedure to fulfill the dream of infertile couples.
The fertility expert will perform surrogacy either using a gestational method or a traditional method.
What’s the difference between gestational and traditional surrogacy?
The difference between gestational & traditional surrogacy is explained below:
(i) Gestational Surrogacy: In this procedure, the eggs of the intended mother or donor eggs will be mixed with the intended father’s sperm or donor sperm to facilitate fertilization. After fertilization, the embryo is formed and that will be transferred by the skilled embryologist into the uterus of the surrogate mother. With this procedure, the couple will have their biological child.
(ii) Traditional surrogacy: During this procedure, the fertility expert of the best surrogacy centers in Kolkata will use the eggs of the donor or the surrogate to facilitate the fertilization process. Once fertilization occurs the created embryo will be transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother. With this procedure, the surrogate has a genetic connection with the baby born.
Note: Traditional surrogacy is not allowed in India. Gestational Altruistic surrogacy is the only form of surrogacy available in India.
Why select Indian Surrogate Mothers in Kolkata for surrogacy?
The reason to select the Indian Surrogate Mothers in Kolkata for surrogacy is that this medical tourism company has tie-up with renowned and top surrogacy centers in Kolkata which offers world-class services under one roof. The following are the services offered at the surrogacy centers in Kolkata:
- Reasonable cost: The surrogacy centers in Kolkata at the network group of Indian Surrogate Mothers offer the reasonable and affordable surrogacy cost that ranges from Rs. 12 lakhs to 20 lakhs depending on the age of the couple, cause of infertility, previous history of women miscarriage, etc., however, this is the most reasonable cost for surrogacy treatment in Kolkata as compared to other developed cities.
- Success Rates: The surrogacy centers in Kolkata under Indian Surrogate Mothers have the highest success rates of the surrogacy procedure i.e. from 60 to 90% depending upon certain factors which will be briefly explained by the fertility expert before preceding the procedure.
- Atmosphere: The atmosphere of these surrogacy centers is very pleasant and comfortable that helps the couple in concentrating on their treatment which is very important to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure.
- Advanced & latest technologies: The fertility experts at the best surrogacy centers in Kolkata use the advanced & latest technologies to treat the cause of infertility and allow the couple to enjoy their parenthood happily with their baby.
- Skilled Professional: The fertility experts at these centers are skilled professionals who properly examine male & female separately to find out the cause of infertility which is stopping them to become a parent. Once the root cause is identified then the fertility expert will personalize the surrogacy treatment accordingly that gives the successful outcome.
How the surrogate mother is hired at the best surrogacy centers in Kolkata?
The best surrogacy centers in Kolkata will hire women as a surrogate mother when they can fulfill the below criteria in Kolkata:
- The age of the surrogate mother should be between 21 to 40 years.
- She should be a married woman with at least one baby.
- She should not have a history of repeated miscarriages.
- She should avoid drinking alcohol, chewing tobacco, smoking, etc.
- She should get full support from her family as surrogacy is one of the most emotional fertility procedures.
- She should undergo a physical and medical examination to have a healthy pregnancy.
- She should ready to sign the legal document that is associated with the surrogacy procedure.
- She should clear all the background checks so that there will be no issues while performing surrogacy.
Who can choose the surrogacy treatment?
The surrogacy treatment is useful in the following cases:
- Women dealing with a repeated history of miscarriages.
- Women whose uterus is removed which means she is dealing with a hysterectomy.
- Women with Pelvic disorder.
- Failed IVF/ICSI cycle.
- Women facing challenges with abnormalities in their wombs.
- A same-sex couple can have their baby through a surrogacy procedure.
- Women who are busy with their careers and cannot carry the risk of pregnancy.
What legal documents need to be signed before surrogacy begins?
Before the surrogacy procedure begins the surrogacy centers in Kolkata will ask both parties to sign a legal contract to run the procedure smoothly. This agreement states that the surrogate is willingly ready to carry the baby in her womb and once the baby is born will be handed over to the intended parents and the family of the surrogate mother will support her decision.
On the other hand, the intended couple is ready to take the entire responsibility of the surrogate mother till the baby is born and they will take care of her all expenses such as food, accommodation, travel expenses, compensation for her services, clothes, pre, and post medical expenses, etc.
The legal agreement also has a clause which states that the intended couple needs to file a petition in court on the day 3rd of the baby born stating that the birth certificate should have the name of the intended couple instead of a surrogate mother. At their request, the court will review all the documents and after verification, they order the Department of the Vital Statistics to print a birth certificate in the name of the intended couple.
Is the independent journey of surrogacy option is available at the surrogacy centers in Kolkata?
Yes, the independent journey of surrogacy is available at the surrogacy centers in Kolkata. The people can bring their surrogate mother who can be a close friend or a relative and ready to become a surrogate for the intended couples. However, in the case of the independent journey, it is the responsibility of the intended couples to get all the pre-screenings done for the surrogate mother before they begin with the surrogacy procedure.
Does the surrogate mother have a relationship with the child?
No, the surrogate mother will not have any relation with the resulting child. Because the process functions with advanced assisted reproductive techniques. And the legal agreement also supports the process. So, your baby will not share the relationship with the surrogate mother. The IVF process helps in the surrogate mother’s conception. As the couple’s eggs and sperm fertilize under observation and then implant inside the surrogate womb. It means the surrogate gametes do not use in the method. So, the surrogate will not have any connection. Also, the process includes forming a legal contract between the surrogate mother and the intended parents. It mentions the rights and regulations of the surrogate over the child.
How do the intended parents’ rights confirm?
In surrogacy, the expert recommends the formation of a legal agreement. It forms between the couple and the intended parents. Also, the experience surrogacy lawyer forms it with all paperwork. And it mentions the rights and regulations of the child. As the surrogate mother has no relation with the resulting child. So to make it clear and mention pregnancy rights also, the legal formalities are important. The agreement also includes the intended parents’ rights as they are the real parents. And they have all the rights over the resulting child after childbirth.
Leave a Reply