How much does surrogacy cost in India?
Surrogacy cost in India depends on the procedure couples choose to have their baby; however, Indian Surrogate Mothers is a fertility clinic that offers reasonable & affordable surrogacy costs in India. The following is the cost with their procedures:
- Gestational Surrogacy: Gestational surrogacy is a procedure where the fertility experts at Indian Surrogate Mothers pick the eggs and sperm of the genetic parents and fertilize them together to form an embryo. Once the root gets created, the skilled embryologist chooses the most active and healthy embryo/s to transfer into the surrogate mother’s uterus and wait for pregnancy signs & symptoms. The Surrogacy cost in India for gestational procedures ranges from INR 12 lakhs to INR 15 lakhs.
- Traditional Surrogacy: Traditional surrogacy is a procedure where the fertility experts use the donor or surrogate mother’s eggs and artificially fertilize them with a genetic father’s sperm to ease the fertilization process. Once the successful fertilization occurs, the embryologist chooses the healthiest embryo/s to transfer into the surrogate mother’s uterus to establish a successful conception. The Surrogacy cost in India for traditional procedures ranges from INR 8 lakhs to INR 10 lakhs.
Note: Traditional surrogacy is not allowed in India. Gestational Altruistic surrogacy is the only form of surrogacy available in India.
Note: The Surrogacy cost in India differs from place to place and also on the experience of the surrogate mother and fertility experts. However, at any clinic of Indian Surrogate Mothers, people will get the reasonable & affordable Surrogacy cost in India because these clinic experts aim to spread happiness worldwide instead of making money.
People can find the Surrogate mother in India in different ways. The following are the three commonly used ways of seeing the Surrogate mother in India, and these are:
- Independent journey: It is a way of finding the Surrogate mother in India where couples are solely responsible for locating the surrogate mother for them. In an independent surrogacy journey, couples can search for the surrogate mother using social media, surrogacy sites, classifieds, etc. Couples need to create their profile mentioning their preference and post them on the sites looking for a surrogate mother. It allows the surrogate mothers to learn about the choice the couples are looking for themselves.
After the couples can find the matched surrogate mother, they should meet to discuss their preferences and expectations from the surrogacy procedure. Once they both are ready to work together, they need to visit a fertility clinic to begin their treatment.
- Friends or family: Couples can take help from their family or friends to help them in having their baby. Anyone from their friend or relative can be a surrogate mother for them. She is willingly ready to carry a baby for nine months in her womb and hand over the baby to the biological parents to complete the surrogacy procedure.
It is a method of finding the Surrogate mother in India where couples need to pay no cost or a very minimal cost as a token of their love to the one who took the pain and efforts helping the couples to enjoy their parenthood phase.
- Surrogate mother from agencies: Many surrogacy agencies in India help childless couples in finding the best & right surrogate mother. These surrogacy agencies screen all the surrogate mothers for their infectious diseases like sexually transmitted disease, HIV, Hepatitis B &C, etc., before they deliver their services to any couple. These agencies hire women between 21 to 40 years to be surrogate mothers and have healthy babies.
When couples call these surrogacy agencies, the professionals discuss the preference and expectations of the couples, and accordingly, they help them find a suitable match. Once both parties express the same interest, the professionals from these surrogacy agencies arrange a meeting to know each other in a better way.
Once a couple finds their surrogate mother in India, the professionals from these agencies conduct proper counseling and provide full support that people do not receive in other two ways, i.e., independent surrogacy journey and friends & relative method. With this method, the surrogacy expert provides proper guidance to the couples on every step of their treatment, i.e., from the initial stage until the baby’s delivery.
What are the legal formalities couples need to bear for Surrogacy in India?
Surrogacy in India is a legal procedure, and Indian Surrogate Mothers is a fertility clinic in India with a legal permit from the government to perform surrogacy worldwide. The legal advisors of the fertility clinics in India ask the biological parents and surrogate mothers to sign a mutual agreement to avoid any misunderstanding at the end of the treatment. The agreement states that a surrogate mother in India will carry a baby in her womb until full term and hand over the baby to the biological parents. The surrogate mother and her family members have no issues while handing over the baby to another couple. On the other side, the birth parents are willingly ready to bear all the pre & post-medical expenses, including the surrogate mother’s compensation until the baby delivers.
It mentioned in the agreement that couples are responsible for filing an application in the court on the 3rd day of the baby’s birth for claiming the birth certificate, which should be in the name of the biological parents and surrogate mother has no issues. The court will review the surrogacy agreement. Once the court is satisfied, they order the Department of Vital Statistics to issue a new birth certificate in biological parents’ name as a legal parent.
Why do people consider the Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic for their fertility treatments?
People worldwide consider the Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic for their fertility treatments because they get the lowest Surrogacy cost in India compared to other developed countries. The experts at this clinic focus on maximizing the chances of successful conception at the lowest price of the treatment so that people worldwide can afford the treatment and enjoy their parenthood happily with their baby.
Which surrogacy is legal?
Only a few countries have surrogacy as legal. You can check them before starting the process. Because they have different legalities that allow or prohibit couples and procedures. As in India, Indian couples with severe infertility conditions can choose the process. Also, many laws and regulations are there to function the procedure. Gestational surrogacy is the only legal method that involves the top process. Its method performs with a couple of eggs and sperm under expert observation. And for pregnancy, it implants inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. With it, compensated surrogacy is illegal because the altruistic form is legal.
How IVF use in surrogacy?
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is the utmost assisted reproductive technique. It helps in many infertility conditions. But the method only provides the pregnancy outcome. Because the couple gametes fertilize and implant. Also, many top-notch technologies and approaches can use to achieve a successful conception. IVF in surrogacy uses as the method for the surrogate mother’s pregnancy. It performs the same as in IVF the couple’s eggs and sperm fertilize under observation. And for the conception outcome, the fertilized eggs implant inside the surrogate mother’s womb. So, you can have the best method as per health and infertility conditions.
Can advanced methods help as like in IVF?
Yes, IVF treatment can involve various top-notch approaches. It helps in successful pregnancy outcomes. As many extreme infertility conditions cannot assist with the single IVF cycle. Thus, the expert can recommend different top assistance. Because many couples have poor gametes health, advanced age, and fewer conception chances. So, advanced methods have the best solution for every problem. As the couple can have donor eggs or sperm. You can latest method for the fertilization of the gametes as ICSI. And many more approaches and procedures are available for different conditions.
Why choose altruistic surrogacy?
The altruistic surrogacy method involves the surrogate mother. It is the only legal method available in India. Also, the process does not include the surrogate mother’s compensation. Because it is illegal in India to provide the surrogate mother compensation. And the altruistic form means the surrogate mother is ready to help you. As she will conceive to deliver your child. Also, she is not helping the couple for any monetary benefit. Because in altruistic surrogacy, the surrogate mother does not get any compensation. Also, it helps in the entire surrogacy charges for the intended parents’ budget.
How much surrogacy success rate?
Surrogacy success rates are much higher than any other method. Because it involves a healthy surrogate mother. As she conceives for the couple to deliver the baby. It is the best method in many extreme infertility conditions. As the couple does not have any conception chance. So, you can choose the best method for having the baby successfully. Surrogacy success rates are also higher because the IVF process helps. As the surrogate mother conception happens with the IVF treatment. The expert fertilizes a couple of gametes under observation. Also, various advanced methods and procedures can perform within the treatment.
Does surrogacy have risks?
No, surrogacy generally does not include any risk or problem. It can only involve legal concerns. Because every country has its rules and regulation regarding the process. The intended parents choosing the procedure have to check the country’s laws before starting. It will help you choose the best method. Surrogacy risks will occur if you do not have the process as per the laws. As you can face fines or imprisonment. Otherwise, surrogacy involves the IVF procedure that has egg retrieval and medications used. It can cause some problems for the female partner as OHSS (Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome).