Surrogacy cost in India depends on the procedure couples choose to have their baby; however, Indian Surrogate Mothers is a fertility clinic that offers reasonable & affordable surrogacy costs in India. The following is the cost with their procedures:
- Gestational Surrogacy: Gestational surrogacy is a procedure where the fertility experts at Indian Surrogate Mothers pick the eggs and sperm of the genetic parents and fertilize them together to form an embryo. Once the root gets created, the skilled embryologist chooses the most active and healthy embryo/s to transfer into the surrogate mother’s uterus and wait for pregnancy signs & symptoms. The Surrogacy cost in India for gestational procedures ranges from INR 12 lakhs to INR 15 lakhs.
- Traditional Surrogacy: Traditional surrogacy is a procedure where the fertility experts use the donor or surrogate mother’s eggs and artificially fertilize them with a genetic father’s sperm to ease the fertilization process. Once the successful fertilization occurs, the embryologist chooses the healthiest embryo/s to transfer into the surrogate mother’s uterus to establish a successful conception. The Surrogacy cost in India for traditional procedures ranges from INR 8 lakhs to INR 10 lakhs.
Note: The Surrogacy cost in India differs from place to place and also on the experience of the surrogate mother and fertility experts. However, at any clinic of Indian Surrogate Mothers, people will get the reasonable & affordable Surrogacy cost in India because these clinic experts aim to spread happiness worldwide instead of making money.
People can find the Surrogate mother in India in different ways. The following are the three commonly used ways of seeing the Surrogate mother in India, and these are:
- Independent journey: It is a way of finding the Surrogate mother in India where couples are solely responsible for locating the surrogate mother for them. In an independent surrogacy journey, couples can search for the surrogate mother using social media, surrogacy sites, classifieds, etc. Couples need to create their profile mentioning their preference and post them on the sites looking for a surrogate mother. It allows the surrogate mothers to learn about the choice the couples are looking for themselves.
After the couples can find the matched surrogate mother, they should meet to discuss their preferences and expectations from the surrogacy procedure. Once they both are ready to work together, they need to visit a fertility clinic to begin their treatment.
- Friends or family: Couples can take help from their family or friends to help them in having their baby. Anyone from their friend or relative can be a surrogate mother for them. She is willingly ready to carry a baby for nine months in her womb and hand over the baby to the biological parents to complete the surrogacy procedure.
It is a method of finding the Surrogate mother in India where couples need to pay no cost or a very minimal cost as a token of their love to the one who took the pain and efforts helping the couples to enjoy their parenthood phase.
- Surrogate mother from agencies: Many surrogacy agencies in India help childless couples in finding the best & right surrogate mother. These surrogacy agencies screen all the surrogate mothers for their infectious diseases like sexually transmitted disease, HIV, Hepatitis B &C, etc., before they deliver their services to any couple. These agencies hire women between 21 to 40 years to be surrogate mothers and have healthy babies.
When couples call these surrogacy agencies, the professionals discuss the preference and expectations of the couples, and accordingly, they help them find a suitable match. Once both parties express the same interest, the professionals from these surrogacy agencies arrange a meeting to know each other in a better way.
Once a couple finds their surrogate mother in India, the professionals from these agencies conduct proper counseling and provide full support that people do not receive in other two ways, i.e., independent surrogacy journey and friends & relative method. With this method, the surrogacy expert provides proper guidance to the couples on every step of their treatment, i.e., from the initial stage until the baby’s delivery.
What are the legal formalities couples need to bear for Surrogacy in India?
Surrogacy in India is a legal procedure, and Indian Surrogate Mothers is a fertility clinic in India with a legal permit from the government to perform surrogacy worldwide. The legal advisors of the fertility clinics in India ask the biological parents and surrogate mothers to sign a mutual agreement to avoid any misunderstanding at the end of the treatment. The agreement states that a surrogate mother in India will carry a baby in her womb until full term and hand over the baby to the biological parents. The surrogate mother and her family members have no issues while handing over the baby to another couple. On the other side, the birth parents are willingly ready to bear all the pre & post-medical expenses, including the surrogate mother’s compensation until the baby delivers.
It mentioned in the agreement that couples are responsible for filing an application in the court on the 3rd day of the baby’s birth for claiming the birth certificate, which should be in the name of the biological parents and surrogate mother has no issues. The court will review the surrogacy agreement. Once the court is satisfied, they order the Department of Vital Statistics to issue a new birth certificate in biological parents’ name as a legal parent.
Why do people consider the Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic for their fertility treatments?
People worldwide consider the Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic for their fertility treatments because they get the lowest Surrogacy cost in India compared to other developed countries. The experts at this clinic focus on maximizing the chances of successful conception at the lowest price of the treatment so that people worldwide can afford the treatment and enjoy their parenthood happily with their baby.