surrogate mother in Cochin- Surrogacy is a process that involves a woman, called a Surrogate Mother, carrying and implanting an embryo or embryo in her uterus, for the purpose of delivering a baby to the other couple. The procedure involves the use of In Vitro Fertilization technique with the aim of placing the fertilized egg into uterus of the Surrogate Mother. Surrogate Mother in Cochin – Find Clinics, Cost, Hospitals, Centres Offering Surrogate Mother Services in Cochin, Kerala, India.
The best way to find a surrogate mother in Cochin is that couples can place classified ads in columns, take help from surrogacy agencies or fertility clinics, choose their friend or relative to be a surrogate mother for them, or use it the surrogacy groups.
While finding a surrogate mother in Cochin, couples need to keep in mind the below points:
- The surrogate mother age should be between 21 to 40 years.
- The surrogate mother should be a married woman with at least one child.
- She should not have any previous adverse medical history, including miscarriages.
- She should not be addicted to alcohol or any other harmful drugs as it affects fertility, and women are unable to produce enough eggs for fertilization in one cycle.
- The family of the surrogate mother in Cochin should support her decision to be a surrogate mother for another woman. Surrogacy is one of the most emotional and stressful procedure.
- She needs to clear the physical and medical examination to deliver a healthy baby.
- She should have no obligations while signing the legal contract that will prepare by the legal advisor of the Indian Surrogate Mothers to run the procedure smoothly.
- She needs to clear the criminal background check so that Indian Surrogate Mothers, a fertility clinic, will not face any challenges performing surrogacy in Cochin.
What is the surrogacy procedure?
Surrogacy procedure is performing to help couples who cannot conceive a baby naturally. It is of two types (i) gestational surrogacy and (ii) traditional surrogacy.
(i) Gestational surrogacy: In this procedure, the fertility experts at Indian Surrogate Mothers will collect the eggs from the ovaries of the biological mother or use donor eggs which will mix with the donor sperm or genetic father’s sperm to facilitate fertilization. After fertilization occurs, the embryologist will choose the healthiest embryo/s to transfer it into the gestational surrogate mother’s uterus and will wait for the pregnancy to have happened. It is a procedure that allows the couple to have a genetic connection with the baby born through surrogacy.
(ii) Traditional surrogacy: It is a procedure in which the fertility expert will use the collected eggs of the surrogate mother or donor eggs will be mixed with the donor sperm or the genetic father’s sperm to smooth the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will place the created embryo into the traditional mother’s uterus and wait for the signs and symptoms of the pregnancy. It is a procedure that allows the male member to have a genetic connection with the baby born through surrogacy.
Note: In both surrogacy procedures, the couple needs to visit Indian Surrogate Mothers after 14 days of the embryo transfer for the pregnancy check-up. The fertility expert will use ultrasound to screen the woman ovaries to hear the infant’s heartbeat. Once the heartbeat heard, it indicates the confirmed pregnancy. The couples will get discharged from the fertility clinic to the local gynaecologist, where the pregnancy will continue for nine months as a normal one.
Is there any legal procedure attached to the surrogacy treatment in Cochin?
There is no such legal procedure attached to the surrogacy treatment in Cochin; however, the Indian Surrogate Mothers ask both parties to sign a legal document to avoid any misunderstanding at the end of the procedure. It is an agreement that clearly states that the surrogate mother will carry a baby in her womb, and upon the birth of the baby, she will hand over the baby to the biological parents.
Similarly, the biological parents are agreed to take complete responsibility for the surrogate mother from the initial consultation until the baby birth, which includes food, accommodation, clothing, legal charges, expert’s fees, pre & post-medical charges, compensation of the surrogate mother in Cochin etc.
The agreement also states that on the 3rd day of the baby born through surrogacy procedure, couples need to file a petition in court for the birth certificate to take the baby home without any complications. The court will review all the relevant documents related to surrogacy. Upon complete satisfaction, they order the Department of Vital Statistics to issue a fresh birth certificate in the name of the genetic parents as a legal parent.
Why do people consider Indian Surrogate Mothers as the best fertility clinic in Cochin?
The following are some factors that make Indian Surrogate Mothers the preferred and best choice to have a baby. These are:
- Affordable treatment cost: At Indian Surrogate Mothers, a fertility clinic in Cochin, people will get affordable treatment cost depending upon the procedure they opt for to have a surrogacy treatment. It is a clinic where fertility experts have concerned couples who could not conceive a baby naturally. They are here at this clinic to help all these people and make sure that they will get the best surrogacy treatment or other fertility treatments at a very reasonable cost without compromising the quality of the treatment.
- Success Rates: To date, the success rates of the Indian Surrogate Mothers for taking healthy and disease-free babies are comparatively higher than the other fertility clinics in Cochin. It is a factor that attracts the attention of people worldwide to visit this clinic and have the best fertility treatments with the highest success rates.
- Surroundings: The surroundings of this clinic are very warm and pleasant that allows the couples to stay comfortable throughout their treatment as it is crucial because people need to be relaxed and calm during the fertility treatments to achieve the best output because stress or anxiety can affect the success rates of the treatment cycle.
- Skilled & trained professionals: The Indian Surrogate Mothers is a fertility clinic with skilled and trained fertility professionals with more than 20 years of experience in treating the routine and complex cases of infertility. They are the one who offers the best fertility treatment after examining the couple properly so that couples can achieve their goal of having a baby.