Surrogacy is a process that involves a woman, called a Surrogate Mother, carrying and implanting an embryo or embryo in her uterus, for the purpose of delivering a baby to the other couple. The procedure involves the use of In Vitro Fertilization technique with the aim of placing the fertilized egg into uterus of the Surrogate Mother. There are two main types of surrogacy, which are traditional surrogacy and gestational surrogacy, and both of them are performed in a different style.
In traditional surrogacy, surrogate gets pregnant using a technique called IUI (Intrauterine Insemination). During the process, the sperm is obtained from the father and is transferred to the uterus of the Surrogate Mother, so that fertilization can occur naturally. This is a less favored technique as the surrogate gets biologically related to the child.
Whereas in gestational surrogacy, the embryo is created by using the sperm of the father and the egg of the mother through the process of IVF, this way the child gets genetically related to the parents. Gestational surrogacy is preferred over traditional surrogacy as the child becomes biologically related to the parents.
Surrogate Mother Cochin offers both gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy at a price best in the city and has high success rates of surrogacy.
Finding a Surrogate Mother in Cochin
Surrogate Mother Cochin uses state-of-the-art technology to provide fertility treatment to its patients. The fertility specialists at Surrogate Mother Cochin have years of experience in the area of fertility, and have hand on experience of all kinds of fertility treatments such as IVF, ICSI, IMSI, Surrogacy etc.
Indian Surrogate Mother provides the facility of hiring the best Surrogate Mother in Cochin for your surrogacy treatment. Surrogate Mother Cochin brings forth multiple options to choose from our large surrogate database. You can also choose an appropriate Surrogate Mother from our clinics as well for your surrogacy process.
Surrogacy also gives you the option of choosing a surrogate from your relatives or choosing someone you know. In this case, you are under no obligation to make a legal surrogacy agreement with the surrogate mother, or you have the power to make an independent agreement on your own terms.
If you’re opting for a surrogate mother from a clinic or a hospital or an agency, then it is important to find out everything about the concerned clinic, such as their history, track record of successful surrogacy procedures done by them, and any kind of information or documents supporting their credibility.
Reasons why you need a Surrogate Mother in Cochin
There are several reasons because of which people choose surrogacy. They decide to go for surrogacy due to various health and infertility issues or they choose it just because they want to.
Out of all the reasons, here are some conditions that suggest going for surrogacy in Surrogate Mother Cochin is the right decision:
- Couples choose surrogacy due to various medical conditions such as heart disease, kidney disease, diabetes, etc. This disease may not affect her physical capability of carrying the child, but can turn out to be problematic in the long run as it is hard to carry a child to term along with taking care of her health
- If the women have any kind of uterine disease or issue such as endometriosis, or have had a hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, damaged fallopian tube, etc. All these uterine issues make natural conception difficult, and increase the possibility of a miscarriage. Thus, it becomes imperative in such situation to go for surrogacy.
- When a woman has become too old or her age ranges between 21-39 years, which makes it difficult for her to conceive naturally. By her 40s, women have has lost conceiving abilities, thus opting for surrogacy becomes a suitable option.
- Surrogacy is helpful for same-sex couples as they use the services of a surrogate mother to create their family. Surrogacy is becoming widely popular among the gay couples and the couples opting for surrogacy is increasing year by year.
- Sometimes couples deliberately choose surrogacy, because of their lifestyle or some other unexplained reasons.
Criteria for choosing a Surrogate Mother in Cochin
Selecting a surrogate mother can be a difficult task, especially when you no idea about the parameters upon which a surrogates capability are judged. But with Surrogate Mother Cochin, you can make headway towards your surrogacy journey, as we take care of the other things.
The following are important point to be kept in mind whilst choosing a Surrogate Mother:
- Surrogate Mother must not exceed the age range of 22-39
- Surrogate should be physically fit, healthy, and be capable of carying a healthy pregnancy
- She must have given birth at least to a single child
- She should not have any disease, deformity, and weakness in her, and should have a sound health
- She must go through all the screening tests, medical diagnoses, and legal documentation for the purpose of becoming a surrogate mother
- She should have a great, pleasing, and positive personality
- She should not have any kind of psychological issues and should be mentally stable