How to find a Surrogate Mother in Punjab
- Surrogacy is divided into two ways – Traditional surrogacy and Gestational Surrogacy. In traditional surrogacy, a woman or a surrogate mother is artificially inseminated (through the procedure of IUI) by the intended father. On the other hand, Gestational surrogacy is the procedure where eggs are retrieved from the intended mother and fertilized with the sperm of the male partner. The egg, after fertilization, becomes an embryo. After choosing the best quality of the embryo, then transferred into the Surrogate’s uterus, and then the Surrogate carries the baby to the term.
- In traditional surrogacy, the child has only genetic ties with the intended father because, in this process, the Surrogate’s egg is fertilized with the intended father’s sperm. And, in gestational surrogacy, the child is genetically related to the intended mother and her male partner. It is the main reason why Gestational surrogacy is chosen over traditional surrogacy methods.
- Whether the surrogacy is traditional or gestational, a Surrogate Mother in Punjab plays a vital role throughout the entire steps of surrogacy.
- Note: Traditional surrogacy is not allowed in India. Gestational Altruistic surrogacy is the only form of surrogacy available in India.
Finding a Surrogate Mother in Punjab
- Surrogate Mother in Punjab is best found in ART specialist clinics. What is an ART specialist clinic? ART clinic is the one who has master hands-on advanced fertility treatments such as IVF, Sperm Surgical Aspiration, Surrogacy etc. Indian Surrogate Mother brings forth the best and suitable Surrogate Mother in Punjab; it has multiple Surrogate databases. Surrogates can be chosen from the surrogacy clinics as well.
- Several couples plan to work with independent surrogacy agreements. Here the woman, who becomes a surrogate, can be relatives, close friends, family members of engaged couples. By choosing this option, the cost of surrogacy greatly reduces.
- Various Surrogacy agencies/firms are there that match intended parents to Surrogate. If the couple is making their minds choose the Surrogate from Surrogacy agency, it is important to research the agency’s history.
Benefits of choosing a Surrogate Mother Punjab with fertility clinics
- ART specialist clinic is experienced in deciding and selecting healthy and fit Surrogates
- Fertility experts or doctors do have master hands on each step of surrogacy (performing best IVF treatment )
- Multiple databases of healthy Surrogates
- The engaged couple, when undergoing IVF treatment during surrogacy, enjoys all the advanced amenities and comfort.
- It is best known for its veterans and fertility doctors.
- The best screening process of surrogates
- Transparent in the process of cost of surrogacy
- Entire screening tests are performed in the presence of fertility doctors.
- If the couple has decided on surrogacy without any agency or fertility clinic, they need to keep several points in their minds before working with their Surrogate. These points are given below.
There are several criteria for choosing a Surrogate mother in Punjab, Out of which are
- Surrogate Mother Punjab must be in the age limit of 22-39
- Must be physically fit to carry a healthy pregnancy
- Pleasing Personality
- Must have gone through all the screening tests, all background documentation and legal process etc.
- Must have had delivered at least a single child (so that she knew the steps of each medical procedure and know about keeping baby in her womb )
- The family of the Surrogate mother must be supportive.
- Non-smoker, Non- alcoholic
- Soothing lifestyle
- Read Also:
FAQs INDIAN SURROGATE MOTHERS (surrogacy)
Why do I need surrogacy?
Surrogacy is a need for couples with severe infertility conditions. It helps them in having a healthy child successfully. Also, other assisted reproductive methods only provide the pregnancy outcome. But couples with extreme sterility issues need the best method. And surrogacy is the top process that successfully provides the child in the intended parents’ hands. It is needed in many infertility issues, such as:
- The female partner does not have a healthy uterus to carry and deliver the baby.
- You have faced multiple pregnancy failures and unsuccessful other assisted reproductive techniques.
- The female partner has extreme health conditions related to the heart or liver.
Is surrogacy the best decision?
Yes, surrogacy is a top-notch procedure than any other method. Because, other processes only provide the pregnancy outcome. But, surrogacy is the top-most procedure that provides a healthy baby in the hands. Since the healthy surrogate mother conceives the baby for the intended parents. So, your surrogacy decision is the best. It helps in many infertility conditions and has a top outcome. Also, the legal contract and governmental regulation involve the entire process. You can have the best result as your genetic-related baby is in your hands. And you will not have to face any issues.
Why surrogacy over other procedures?
Many assisted reproductive techniques are available thanks to medical science betterment. These help in couples’ infertility conditions. A maximum of these procedures provide the pregnancy outcome. You can have them for health and infertility issues. Also, the fertility expert recommends them after checking your conditions. And only surrogacy is the topmost providing a healthy child. Because, its process involves the surrogate mother. As she conceives the intended parents’ child to deliver for them. Your surrogacy procedure can also function as per your infertility conditions. It helps in a better outcome because IVF helps in conception.
What is the surrogacy process?
Surrogacy has an extensive process that takes time. It will start with having the surrogate mother and knowing the country’s legalities. Then, the IVF method uses for the surrogate mother’s conception. The intended parents’ eggs and sperm will collect by the expert. Firstly, they will provide fertility and hormonal medications to the female partner. It produces healthy eggs with high count and maturity. Then, advanced technologies use to retrieve healthy eggs. The male partner’s sperm also collects and prepares in the lab. Then, the fertility expert fertilizes the gametes and implants them inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. It provides the pregnancy outcome and after nine months, your child.
Who is the gestational surrogate?
Surrogacy has two types gestational and traditional. Gestational surrogacy is the best legal process. Because it provides the intended parents’ genetic-related child. Also, it is legal because the surrogate mother does not share any relation with the resulting child. And the intended parents share all relations with the child. As gestational process functions with the couple’s eggs and sperm. It means the couple gametes fertilize in the couple observation. And for pregnancy, the fertilized eggs implant inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. Also, she has no right over the baby after the delivery.
What checkups does the expert perform for the surrogate?
Before starting the surrogacy process, the surrogate mother’s health is necessary to check. Because any issue can transmit to the resulting child. Or the successful pregnancy result can affect because of the condition. So before starting, the fertility expert performs several health and physical checkups. This helps in knowing the health and problems. Your expert will check the surrogate mother for any disorder presence, inherited conditions, hepatitis, HIV, and other conditions. As It helps them know the issues before starting the process. So, the process helps in providing better outcomes with cause any extreme condition.
Which surrogacy is legal?
Only a few countries have surrogacy as legal. You can check them before starting the process. Because they have different legalities that allow or prohibit couples and procedures. As in India, Indian couples with severe infertility conditions can choose the process. Also, many laws and regulations are there to function the procedure. Gestational surrogacy is the only legal method that involves the top process. Its method performs with a couple of eggs and sperm under expert observation. And for pregnancy, it implants inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. With it, compensated surrogacy is illegal because the altruistic form is legal.