How to find a Surrogate Mother in Punjab
- Surrogacy is divided into two ways – Traditional surrogacy and Gestational Surrogacy. In traditional surrogacy, a woman or a surrogate mother is artificially inseminated (through the procedure of IUI) by the intended father. On the other hand, Gestational surrogacy is the procedure where eggs are retrieved from the intended mother and fertilized with the sperm of the male partner. The egg, after fertilization, becomes an embryo. After choosing the best quality of the embryo, then transferred into the Surrogate’s uterus, and then the Surrogate carries the baby to the term.
- In traditional surrogacy, the child has only genetic ties with the intended father because, in this process, the Surrogate’s egg is fertilized with the intended father’s sperm. And, in gestational surrogacy, the child is genetically related to the intended mother and her male partner. It is the main reason why Gestational surrogacy is chosen over traditional surrogacy methods.
- Whether the surrogacy is traditional or gestational, a Surrogate Mother in Punjab plays a vital role throughout the entire steps of surrogacy.
Finding a Surrogate Mother in Punjab
- Surrogate Mother in Punjab is best found in ART specialist clinics. What is an ART specialist clinic? ART clinic is the one who has master hands-on advanced fertility treatments such as IVF, Sperm Surgical Aspiration, Surrogacy etc. Indian Surrogate Mother brings forth the best and suitable Surrogate Mother in Punjab; it has multiple Surrogate databases. Surrogates can be chosen from the surrogacy clinics as well.
- Several couples plan to work with independent surrogacy agreements. Here the woman, who becomes a surrogate, can be relatives, close friends, family members of engaged couples. By choosing this option, the cost of surrogacy greatly reduces.
- Various Surrogacy agencies/firms are there that match intended parents to Surrogate. If the couple is making their minds choose the Surrogate from Surrogacy agency, it is important to research the agency’s history.
- Benefits of choosing a Surrogate Mother Punjab with fertility clinics
- ART specialist clinic is experienced in deciding and selecting healthy and fit Surrogates
- Fertility experts or doctors do have master hands on each step of surrogacy (performing best IVF treatment )
- Multiple databases of healthy Surrogates
- The engaged couple, when undergoing IVF treatment during surrogacy, enjoys all the advanced amenities and comfort.
- It is best known for its veterans and fertility doctors.
- The best screening process of surrogates
- Transparent in the process of cost of surrogacy
- Entire screening tests are performed in the presence of fertility doctors.
- If the couple has decided on surrogacy without any agency or fertility clinic, they need to keep several points in their minds before working with their Surrogate. These points are given below.
There are several criteria for choosing a Surrogate mother in Punjab, Out of which are
- Surrogate Mother Punjab must be in the age limit of 22-39
- Must be physically fit to carry a healthy pregnancy
- Pleasing Personality
- Must have gone through all the screening tests, all background documentation and legal process etc.
- Must have had delivered at least a single child (so that she knew the steps of each medical procedure and know about keeping baby in her womb )
- The family of the Surrogate mother must be supportive.
- Non-smoker, Non- alcoholic
- Soothing lifestyle
- Read Also: