test tube baby in India: The average cost of a test-tube baby in India at the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic ranges from INR 1 50,000 to 2 20,000 depending on several factors such as a couple’s age, body weight, lifestyle, etc. However, some couples spend between INR 6 lakhs to INR 7 lakhs on their test tube baby in India because they may need several other treatments with test tube baby treatment, depending on their medical condition and infertility causes.
Also, the test tube baby cost in India varies depending on the location, such as the test tube baby cost in Delhi is quite different from the cost of the test tube baby in other parts of India. However, the cost of the test-tube baby in India is not much. Couples can easily avail the benefits of the test tube baby treatment in their own city/state as the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic offers a reasonable cost of the test tube baby in India. People can choose the city according to their preference. Below are the indicative costs of cost of the test-tube baby in India in various cities:
|Cities in India||Average test tube baby cost in India (INR) per cycle (excluding medications and blood tests)|
How does the procedure of test-tube baby in Delhi works?
The procedure of a test-tube baby in Delhi is a simple surgical procedure that involves seven steps. These are as follows:
- Suppression: It is the first step of the test-tube baby in Delhi treatment. The fertility experts suppress the woman’s monthly cycle by putting her on some fertility medications and will continue that for about two weeks. A woman can take these medications at home or clinic, whichever suits them. The woman can take pills or injectable medications that will be the choice of the couple.
- Egg supply: During egg supply, the experts will put a woman on gonadotropin injection, which will be continued for about 12 days. It is given to the woman to produce more healthy and mature eggs for fertilization.
- Egg monitoring: It is the step of the test tube baby in Delhi treatment, in which the fertility experts at the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic monitor the growth and development of the eggs using an ultrasound scan. Once the scan is completed, the fertility expert puts a woman on the human chorionic gonadotropin injection through which eggs gets mature between 34 and 38 hours before they get retrieved.
- Egg collection: Egg collection is a step of the test-tube baby in Delhi where eggs from the woman’s ovaries get collected by fertility experts using a thin fine tube called a catheter. After the egg retrieval process, the experts suggest that the woman rest properly and not stress. Although the egg collection step is a painless process, some women may experience discomfort or pain after this process. It can cure the by taking over-the-counter medication prescribed by fertility experts.
- Egg fertilization: It is one of the most crucial parts of the test tube baby in Delhi treatment in which the experts will mix the woman collected eggs with her husband’s sperm to make the fertilization process smooth.
- Embryo implantation: It is the step of the test-tube baby in Delhi treatment where the qualified experts choose the most active embryo/s to transfer into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Test: It is the last step of the test tube baby in Delhi treatment in which the fertility experts conduct a pregnancy test using an ultrasound scan to listen to the infant’s heartbeat. Suppose experts can hear the infant’s heartbeat. In that case, it indicates that successful pregnancy occurs, and the couple gets discharged from the fertility clinic to their local gynecologist, where the pregnancy grows as expected. In case the first attempt of the test-tube baby in Delhi treatment gets failed. Couples can repeat the cycle or choose different fertility treatments available at the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic to have their baby.
What are the other fertility procedures available at the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic?
The following are the commonly used fertility procedures available at the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic, and these are:
- ICSI: ICSI is a fertility procedure in which fertility experts directly inject a single sperm into each egg to facilitate fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the skilled embryologist will pick the most active embryo/s to transfers into the woman’s uterus and wait for the pregnancy signs & symptoms.
- Egg donation: Egg donation is a fertility procedure in which the experts collect the donor eggs and artificially fertilize them with the donor or biological father’s sperm to ease the fertilization process. Once fertilization occurs, the embryologist at the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic chooses the healthiest embryo/s and transfers it into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
- Sperm donor: Sperm donor is a fertility procedure at the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic in which the fertility experts collect the donor sperm and artificially mix it with woman eggs to smooth the fertilization process. After fertilization occurs, the embryologist picks the best embryo and transfers it into the birth mother’s uterus, and waits for pregnancy to occur.
- Gestational Surrogacy: Gestational Surrogacy is one of the most advanced fertility procedures. The fertility experts collect the eggs and sperm of the birth parents and fertilize them in the IVF lab, where an embryo gets formed. Once the embryo is formed, the experts will choose the best embryo/s to transfer it into the surrogate mother’s uterus and wait for pregnancy to occur. Gestational surrogacy is a fertility procedure that allows the couple to have a genetic relationship with the baby born through surrogacy.