Surrogate Mother in Bangalore
surrogate mother in Bangalore– What makes Surrogacy accomplished? Is it Surrogate? Yes, for the surrogacy procedure, a surrogate mother brings off success. A surrogate mother is also referred to as a gestational carrier. Surrogate Mother in Bangalore is known for its high success rate, delivering the healthiest baby and serving best for the infertile couples.
Cost of surrogate mother in Bangalore– Surrogacy costs INR 10 lakh in Bangalore. This package includes everything from the consultation price to the cost of the IVF operation and associated medical treatment, as well as legal fees, surrogate payments, and prenatal care.
To be a Surrogate mother in Bangalore needs a generous heart and strong will. During the surrogacy process, there are several hurdles and issues that a surrogate mother faces from embryo transfer until delivery. The following are some of the best ways to find a surrogate mother in Bangalore. These are:
- Classified ads: It is the most popular method through which couples can find a surrogate mother in Bangalore. They can place an advertisement in classified columns mentioning that they are looking for a surrogate mother and can also write about their preference. With this method, couples will start getting calls in a few days. The next step needs to meet a surrogate mother in person and discuss their expectations from the surrogacy procedure; however, at times, this can be dangerous as you are meeting an unknown person, so to avoid such kind of situation, it is always a good practice that couples should meet in some public place until both get comfortable with each other.
- Surrogacy groups: People can find a surrogate mother in Bangalore using the surrogacy groups hosted on social media. These are the surrogacy groups specially designed for surrogate mothers and couples looking to have a baby. In these groups, both parties can post their expectations in brief, and if they both feel connected, they can plan a personal meeting wherein details both parties discuss their expectations and requirements. After a few meetings, when both the surrogate mother and the couples feel comfortable working together to achieve the successful outcome, the couples need to initiate the medical and psychological screening before visiting the Indian Surrogate Mothers, a fertility clinic in Bangalore.
- Independent Journey: It is a method in which the couples can hire a surrogate mother who can be their close friend or relative and ready to become a surrogate mother to help the couples in having their baby. The couples looking to have a baby can post in their private groups such as Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, etc. In a few days the couple will get someone from their group who is ready to help them. It is a method where the couple can save on hiring the surrogate mother in Bangalore, or they can pay some amount to the surrogate mother as a token of love for helping them in having a baby.
- Surrogacy agencies or fertility clinics: People can also hire a surrogate mother in Bangalore through surrogacy agencies or fertility clinics where their surrogacy procedure will take place. People who are preceding their surrogacy at Indian Surrogate Mothers they will get the best and qualified surrogate mother in Bangalore as we are the leading fertility clinic in Bangalore that maintain the large database of the young, healthy and fertile surrogate mothers who are properly screened for their infectious diseases, genetic disorders, infections, psychological and physical health. All the surrogates hired by the Indian Surrogate Mothers clear the criminal background check to be no issues while performing surrogacy.
Note: If people hire the surrogate mother in Bangalore through surrogacy agencies or fertility clinics, they will get pre-screened surrogate mothers, which are not possible in independent surrogacy, surrogacy groups and classifieds.
What is the surrogacy procedure in Bangalore?
In Bangalore, the fertility experts at Indian Surrogate Mothers will perform surrogacy either as gestational or as traditional.
(i) Gestational surrogacy in India– It is a procedure in which the fertility expert will fertilize the collected eggs of the biological mother or donor eggs with the sperms of the genetic father or donor sperm to smooth the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the resulting embryo/s will be placed into the uterus of the gestational surrogate mother.
(ii) Traditional surrogacy in India– It is a procedure in which the fertility experts will fertilize the surrogate mother’s egg or donor eggs with genetic father’s sperm or donor sperm to facilitate fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs, the formed embryo/s will be placed into the uterus of the traditional surrogate mother.
Note: The only difference in both procedures is that with gestational surrogacy a couple will have a genetic connection with the baby born through surrogacy, whereas, in traditional surrogacy, only a male partner has a genetic relationship with the baby born.
Note: Traditional surrogacy is not allowed in India. Gestational Altruistic surrogacy is the only form of surrogacy available in India.
Is there any legal document that needs to be signed by the biological parents and the surrogate mother in Bangalore?
Yes, Indian Surrogate Mothers is a fertility clinic that asks both the surrogate mother and the biological parents to sign a legal document before proceeding with the surrogacy procedure in Bangalore to avoid any confusion at the end of the procedure. In this agreement, it is written that the surrogate mother in Bangalore will carry a baby in her womb for nine months and on the birth of the baby, she will hand over the baby to the biological parents. On the other side, the biological parents will take complete responsibility for the surrogate mother from the initial consultation until the baby birth, including all the pre & post medical expenses plus compensation of the surrogate mother.
The other clause in the agreement states that the couples need to file an application in the court on the 3rd day of the baby birth for the new birth certificate printed in the biological parent’s name as a legal parent. The court will review all the relevant documents related to the surrogacy procedure. Once the court is fully satisfied, they order the Department of Vital Statistics to issue a new birth certificate.
Why do people believe that the Indian Surrogate Mothers is the best clinic in Bangalore?
The people believe that the Indian Surrogate Mothers is the best fertility clinic in Bangalore because here they will get the following services:
- People will achieve the highest success rates for taking the baby from Indian Surrogate Mothers to their home cities.
- People will get the most appropriate and affordable fertility treatments without compromising the quality of the treatments.
- People will get round the clock service that helps the couples concentrate on their treatment in conceiving a baby.
- People will feel the positive energy around them throughout the treatment, which is very important as a couple needs to be cool and calm during the procedure because stress or anxiety can affect the success rates of the treatment.
- Find Surrogate Mother in Delhi
- Get Surrogate Mother Database in Bangalore
- Surrogate Mother Agencies in Kolkata
- Gujarat Surrogate Mothers Database
FAQs INDIAN SURROGATE MOTHERS (surrogacy)
How do the donor eggs help?
The donor eggs are the healthy eggs from a healthy person. As the female partner cannot produce healthy eggs for fertilization. Your fertility process can include healthy donor eggs for a successful pregnancy outcome. It involves the advanced fertilizing of the donor eggs with male partner sperm. The process helps in various conditions. You can also have healthy donor eggs in the surrogacy process. As the female partner cannot produce healthy eggs for the surrogate pregnancy outcome. So, these are highly successful in providing pregnancy results.
What are infertility conditions?
Various infertility conditions are responsible for causing problems in successful conception. It causes issues for the couple to conceive their baby successfully. Many male and female partners’ conditions are affecting their life. Such as,
- The female partner does not have healthy eggs or ovaries to produce healthy eggs.
- You have blocked or any problem in the fallopian tubes.
- The male partner’s sperm has issues such as poor count, abnormal shape, and size.
- You are trying to conceive but failed because of unexplained infertility conditions.
- The female partner has severe health conditions related to the heart or liver.
- You have abnormal growth presence inside the uterus as polyps or fibroids.
- Any partner has a high risk of inherited disorder transmission and many more.
Does the surrogate mother have a relationship with the child?
No, the surrogate mother will not have any relation with the resulting child. Because the process functions with advanced assisted reproductive techniques. And the legal agreement also supports the process. So, your baby will not share the relationship with the surrogate mother. The IVF process helps in the surrogate mother’s conception. As the couple’s eggs and sperm fertilize under observation and then implant inside the surrogate womb. It means the surrogate gametes do not use in the method. So, the surrogate will not have any connection. Also, the process includes forming a legal contract between the surrogate mother and the intended parents. It mentions the rights and regulations of the surrogate over the child.
How do the intended parents’ rights confirm?
In surrogacy, the expert recommends the formation of a legal agreement. It forms between the couple and the intended parents. Also, the experience surrogacy lawyer forms it with all paperwork. And it mentions the rights and regulations of the child. As the surrogate mother has no relation with the resulting child. So to make it clear and mention pregnancy rights also, the legal formalities are important. The agreement also includes the intended parents’ rights as they are the real parents. And they have all the rights over the resulting child after childbirth.