How to find a surrogate mother in Mumbai?
Surrogate mother in Mumbai is a well-developed city where people can easily find out the surrogate mother. However, couples need to give total dedication and time. The right professional who can help the couples and adequately guide them can make this process safe and helpful . Clinics, Agency, Cost of Hiring Surrogate Mother in Mumbai. Surrogate mother in Mumbai- Find Clinics, Centre’s, Agencies, Hospitals, Services Cost of Hiring Surrogate Mother Services in Mumbai India. Finding the right and suitable surrogate mother is not at all an easy task to be accomplished by infertile couples without any help or knowledge. On the other hand, Surrogacy is one of the complex and a long procedure to bring off and therefore, it is required to know the complete nitty-gritty details of it before the couple undergoes this process.
Is there any legal procedure for surrogate mothers in Mumbai?
Although surrogacy is a government-approved procedure and no legal procedure needs to be followed by the surrogate mother in Mumbai. Indian surrogate mother is a fertility clinic in Mumbai which have a legal permit to perform surrogacy in Mumbai; however, surrogate mother and couples looking for surrogacy in Mumbai need to sign a mutual consent form that has drafted by the legal advisor of Indian Surrogate Mother clinic to run the surrogacy procedure smoothly in Mumbai. It is an agreement that states the surrogate mother in Mumbai will carry a baby in her womb. Upon completing the surrogacy procedure, she will hand over the baby to the biological parents without any obligations. On the other side, the biological parents are ready to take complete care of the surrogate mother in Mumbai from her initial stage of the treatment until the baby’s birth.
The agreement also states that biological parents need to file an application in court on the 3rd day of the baby’s born for claiming the birth certificate. The court will review all the surrogacy-related documents from both parties. Once the court is fully satisfied with the signed documents, they order the Department of Vital Statistics to issue a fresh birth certificate in the biological parent’s name as a legal parent.
What’s the procedure to perform surrogacy in Mumbai?
At Indian Surrogate Mother, the fertility experts will perform surrogacy procedures either as gestational surrogacy or traditional surrogacy.
(i) Gestational surrogacy: It is a surrogacy procedure in which the fertility experts at Indian Surrogate Mother will fertilize the donor or biological mother’s eggs with donor or biological father’s sperms to ease the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will pick the healthiest embryo/s and transfer it into the gestational mother’s uterus. It is a procedure that allows the couples to have a genetic connection with a baby born through surrogacy procedure.
(ii) Traditional surrogacy: It is a surrogacy procedure in which the fertility experts will collect & fertilize the donor or surrogate mother’s eggs with the donor or biological father’s sperms to facilitate the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will select the most active embryo/s and transfer it into the traditional mother’s uterus. It allows only a male partner to have a genetic connection with a baby born through surrogacy procedure.
What are the benefits of the surrogacy procedure?
The following are the benefits of the surrogacy procedure at Indian Surrogate Mother. These are:
- Surrogacy is a helpful procedure for women who cannot conceive naturally due to medical illness or heart disease. It is a procedure that benefits same-sex couples and single parents and helps these people have their babies.
- For People who wish to have their genetic baby and want to maintain a genetic relationship with their children them gestational surrogacy is the best option.
- Surrogacy is a procedure that is a better option than adoption as in gestational surrogacy, couples are biological parents, and in traditional surrogacy male partner has a genetic connection with a baby born through surrogacy. In contrast, in adoption, none of them has a genetic connection with a baby.
- Surrogacy is a well-planned procedure wherein the Indian Surrogate Mother clinic asks both parties to sign a mutual consent form so that the process will run smoothly. Thus, no one has any confusion on the completion of the surrogacy procedure parties know their responsibilities.
- Surrogacy is a procedure in which genetic parents and a surrogate mother in Mumbai need to work together to achieve the successful outcome, which is a healthy and disease-free baby. Therefore, the genetic parents and surrogate mother in Mumbai need to form a strong bond to run the procedure smoothly and build a lifelong relationship. This strong bond between both parties makes the process easy, and if in the future the couples are looking to have another baby, they can choose their previous surrogate mother who helps them expand their family.
Note: Traditional surrogacy is not allowed in India. Gestational Altruistic surrogacy is the only form of surrogacy available in India.
Why most of the foreigners preferred the Indian Surrogate Mother clinic in Mumbai?
The following are the reasons that foreigners are attracted to visit Indian Surrogate Mother in Mumbai for their fertility treatments:
- Cost-effective treatments: People from other countries visit the Indian Surrogate Mother in Mumbai because they get cost-effective fertility treatments compared to fertility clinics in their countries. This clinic aims that each individual on this planet will happily enjoy the parenthood phase. They did a survey where they found that more than half of the population is dealing with infertility issues. However, some people cannot afford such expensive fertility treatments. Keeping all in mind, the Indian Surrogate Mother fertility clinic decides to keep a minimum charge for fertility treatment so that more people can avail the benefits and have their babies.
- Use of latest and advanced technologies: Indian Surrogate Mother is a fertility clinic in Mumbai that uses the latest & advanced technologies to treat all types of infertility issues and provide the best suitable treatment according to the body requirement of the couples.
- Trained & skilled professionals: Indian Surrogate Mother is a fertility clinic in Mumbai that hires trained & skilled professionals with more than two decades of experience in treating routine and complex infertility cases. They are the ones who make the pregnancy possible for couples above 40 by offering them the best & suitable fertility treatment.
- Rate of success: The success rate for taking the baby from the Indian Surrogate Mother clinic is quite high compared to other fertility clinics in Mumbai. The experts at this clinic use high-end equipment to diagnose the root cause of infertility and treat them according to achieve the highest success rates for fertility treatments.
- Facilities available: At the Indian Surrogate Mother clinic in Mumbai, people will get round-the-clock personal & medical care, transparency in their treatment from the initial stage until baby birth, maintenance of all the documents properly, pleasant & comfortable stay throughout the fertility treatment which is very important to keep them relaxed and calm to achieve the successful outcome of any fertility treatments.
- Find Surrogate Mother in Delhi
- Get Surrogate Mother Database in Bangalore
- Surrogate Mother Agencies in Kolkata
- Chennai Surrogate Mothers Database
FAQs INDIAN SURROGATE MOTHERS (surrogacy)
How much surrogacy success rate?
Surrogacy success rates are much higher than any other method. Because it involves a healthy surrogate mother. As she conceives for the couple to deliver the baby. It is the best method in many extreme infertility conditions. As the couple does not have any conception chance. So, you can choose the best method for having the baby successfully. Surrogacy success rates are also higher because the IVF process helps. As the surrogate mother conception happens with the IVF treatment. The expert fertilizes a couple of gametes under observation. Also, various advanced methods and procedures can perform within the treatment.
Does surrogacy have risks?
No, surrogacy generally does not include any risk or problem. It can only involve legal concerns. Because every country has its rules and regulation regarding the process. The intended parents choosing the procedure have to check the country’s laws before starting. It will help you choose the best method. Surrogacy risks will occur if you do not have the process as per the laws. As you can face fines or imprisonment. Otherwise, surrogacy involves the IVF procedure that has egg retrieval and medications used. It can cause some problems for the female partner as OHSS (Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome).
Why does surrogacy needs legalization?
Surrogacy is the extensive process that functions between two parties. It involves the surrogate mother’s conception and delivery to the intended parents. Well, the process’s motive is to provide a successful pregnancy for the couple. But many people use the procedure as per their choice and use. And they have all the illegal activities. Thus, surrogacy can lead to the surrogate mother, resulting in the child and intended parents’ exploitation. So, every country’s government is legalizing the process as per needs. Also, it helps as a better process for the couple with extreme infertility conditions without causing any problems.
Does the child through surrogacy have health conditions?
Yes, the child through surrogacy will be highly healthy. Also, your baby will share the genetic relation with the intended parents. Because the process functions with the IVF treatment for the surrogate mother’s conception. The healthy surrogate mother carries to deliver your baby under top observation. With, the method starts after checking the couple and surrogate health and any disorder conditions. So that any issue can diagnose before starting the method. Also, you can have the top procedure as per problems. It helps in the successful and healthy pregnancy of the surrogate.
Why are surrogacy charges highly expensive?
Surrogacy is an expensive process because the couple has the surrogate mother’s womb. As the healthy surrogate mother conceives and delivers the intended parents’ child. Also, the process is highly top-notch to help in surrogate mother pregnancy outcomes. But the child will have a genetic relationship with the intended parents. It includes different charges from starting the process to taking your healthy baby home. As you can check the charges because various factors are responsible for increasing the process charges. Your surrogacy cost is higher as the legal agreement also includes. It impacts the entire budget as increases higher.