Why choose the best surrogacy centre in India?
Best surrogacy center in India: The following are the best surrogacy centers in India that offer various fertility treatments to couples who cannot conceive a baby naturally and need assistance to conceive a baby. These are:
- Indian Surrogate Mother: The best surrogacy center in India
Indian Surrogate Mother is the best surrogacy center in India that offers various fertility treatments to people worldwide looking to have their babies. It is a center that is equipped with high-end equipment to treat multiple infertility issues in couples. The experts at this clinic are highly qualified & trained professionals who examine the couple’s first to find the exact cause of infertility. Once they can deduct the reason accordingly, they treat the infertility issues and help couples conceive a baby. With the latest and advanced technologies in treating infertility causes, the experts at Indian Surrogate Mother have achieved the highest success rate. They are the ones who make pregnancy possible for couples of growing ages.
- We Care IVF Surrogacy: The top-notch surrogacy center in India
We Care IVF Surrogacy is one of the top-notch surrogacy centers in India that offers a reasonable & affordable wide range of fertility treatments to people worldwide without biasing on caste, religion, etc. At We Care IVF Surrogacy, fertility professionals treat every person as their family member and provide them with the best fertility solution that helps couples to have their baby. It is a clinic of blessings and offers world-class facilities such as:
- Round-the-clock patient care.
- Reasonable & low-cost fertility treatments.
- Experienced & trained fertility professionals who maintain transparency in treatments.
- Offer CCTV coverage to IVF lab through which patients can see the activities going with their embryo.
- Qualified fertility counselors.
- Offer pleasant & comfortable stay throughout the journey.
- Highest success rates of treatments, etc.
- Dynamic Fertility & IVF Center: Top surrogacy center in India
Dynamic Fertility & IVF Center is the top surrogacy center in India where the experts take care of the people’s emotions who were struggling for a long to have their baby. Dynamic Fertility & IVF Center is a center of blessing people looking to have their baby. It is a center that has experienced & trained fertility professionals who ensure the highest success rates for taking the baby home without any complications. The experts at this clinic help couples with growing age in conceiving their baby.
- World Fertility Services: One of the renowned surrogacy centers in India
World Fertility Services is one of the renowned surrogacy centers in India for couples facing challenges in conceiving a baby naturally and need someone to help them create a baby. The World Fertility Services is a clinic where the hope of having a baby turns into reality for these couples. This clinic has highly skilled & trained fertility medical members who go beyond their limits to achieve a successful conception. The fertility experts at this clinic aim to maximize the chances of a successful pregnancy at a very reasonable cost that everyone can afford whosoever is looking for a baby. The experts at this clinic offer the best fertility treatment plan based on the couple’s medical report that allows them to become a parent of their baby.
- Select Surrogacy: The best surrogacy center in India
Select surrogacy is the best surrogacy center in India that aims to provide the best fertility treatments to people looking for a baby at a reasonable cost. Select surrogacy is a center where fertility experts use the latest & advanced technologies to treat routine and complex cases of infertility issues. It is a clinic where fertility experts aim to spread happiness. The experts at this clinic ensure that their treatment will fulfill the dream of childless couples and allow them to be a parent of their baby. At this clinic, people will get the best facilities throughout their treatment journey.
What are fertility treatments offered by these best surrogacy centers in India?
The following are some of the commonly used fertility treatments are mentioned below that provided by these best surrogacy centers in India, and these are:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): The fertility experts recommend as the first-line fertility treatment to those couples where the cause of infertility is unexplained. In the IUI procedure, the fertility expert washes the sperm of the male member and then adequately places them inside the woman’s uterus to aid the fertilization process. In IUI, the sperm count increases that reach the woman’s fallopian tubes, increasing the chances of conception.
- In Vitro fertilization (IVF): IVF is a surgical procedure in which the fertility experts collect the eggs and sperm of the birth parents to smooth the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the formed embryo will be implanted into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. IVF is a procedure that fertility experts perform outside the woman’s body but in the IVF lab.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): ICSI is a procedure that fertility experts recommended treating the causes of male infertility for those male members dealing with poor or low sperm counts, blockage in semen, etc. For successful fertilization, the fertility experts of these surrogacy centers in India extract the male member sperms surgically using testicular sperm aspiration (TESA) or percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA). Once the sperm gets removed, the experts will directly inject a single sperm into each egg to facilitate fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the embryologist transfers the formed embryo into the birth mother’s uterus.
- Egg Donation: Egg donation is a fertility treatment in which the fertility experts use the donor eggs and artificially mix them with the donor or genetic father’s sperm to aid the fertilization process. It is a procedure in which these surrogacy centers in India hire young, healthy, and fertile women to achieve the highest success rates of the treatment.
- Egg freezing: Egg freezing is a fertility procedure where women can store their eggs for future use when they plan to build a family. For freezing the eggs at these surrogacy centers in India, the couples need to pay a fixed annual amount of around 10% of the standard IVF treatment.
- Surrogacy: Surrogacy is the most advanced fertility procedure, and it will perform in two ways at these surrogacy centers in India: (i) gestational surrogacy & (ii) traditional surrogacy.
(i) Gestational surrogacy is a procedure in which the fertility experts collect the eggs and sperm of the biological parents using an IVF procedure to facilitate fertilization. After the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will place the formed embryo into the surrogate mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. It is a procedure with which couples will have their genetic baby.
(ii) Traditional surrogacy is a procedure in which the experts will not perform an IVF treatment. They use the donor or surrogate mother eggs and artificially fertilized them with the sperm of the birth father or the donor sperm. After the fertilization process gets completed, the embryologist will transfer the formed embryo into the surrogate mother’s uterus and wait for the pregnancy to occur. It is a procedure in which the male partner has a genetic connection with the baby born.
Note: Traditional surrogacy is not allowed in India. Gestational Altruistic surrogacy is the only form of surrogacy available in India.
Why do people prefer these surrogacy centers in India for fertility treatments?
The following are the factors due to which people worldwide prefer these surrogacy centers in India for their fertility treatments, and these are:
- Highest success rates: The fertility treatments performed at these surrogacy centers in India have achieved the highest success rates for taking healthy and disease-free babies to their home cities. The experts at these centers are highly qualified & skilled professionals who make pregnancy possible for couples above 40, where failed other national & international fertility centers to find out the root cause of infertility.
- Reasonable & cost-effective fertility treatments: People worldwide will get the appropriate & cost-effective fertility treatments at these surrogacy centers in India because these centers aim to focus on successful conception rather than making profits. The experts at these centers surveyed and found that many people are not aware of these fertility treatments, and some of them cannot afford these expensive fertility treatments. The purpose of establishing these surrogacy centers in India is to spread knowledge about fertility treatments at a reasonable cost so that people of every class can easily afford them to enjoy their parenthood phase.
- Services offered: The services provided to people worldwide by these surrogacy centers in India are world-class. People from any background can visit these surrogacy centers in India, and they will be treated very nicely by the professionals at these centers. These centers offer the following services to all:
- 24/7 complete medical support to each individual.
- Pleasant stay to people worldwide throughout the treatment journey.
- Best fertility counselors.
- Qualified & experienced fertility professionals.
- Maintain all relevant treatment documents.
- Transparency in the treatment.
- All ultrasound & blood work under one roof.
- High-end equipment to treat various infertility issues, and much more.
- Find Surrogate Mother in Delhi
- Get Surrogate Mother Database in Bangalore
- Surrogate Mother Agencies in Kolkata
- Chennai Surrogate Mothers Database
FAQs INDIAN SURROGATE MOTHERS (surrogacy)
Why do I need surrogacy?
Surrogacy is a need for couples with severe infertility conditions. It helps them in having a healthy child successfully. Also, other assisted reproductive methods only provide the pregnancy outcome. But couples with extreme sterility issues need the best method. And surrogacy is the top process that successfully provides the child in the intended parents’ hands. It is needed in many infertility issues, such as:
- The female partner does not have a healthy uterus to carry and deliver the baby.
- You have faced multiple pregnancy failures and unsuccessful other assisted reproductive techniques.
- The female partner has extreme health conditions related to the heart or liver.
Is surrogacy the best decision?
Yes, surrogacy is a top-notch procedure than any other method. Because, other processes only provide the pregnancy outcome. But, surrogacy is the top-most procedure that provides a healthy baby in the hands. Since the healthy surrogate mother conceives the baby for the intended parents. So, your surrogacy decision is the best. It helps in many infertility conditions and has a top outcome. Also, the legal contract and governmental regulation involve the entire process. You can have the best result as your genetic-related baby is in your hands. And you will not have to face any issues.
Why surrogacy over other procedures?
Many assisted reproductive techniques are available thanks to medical science betterment. These help in couples’ infertility conditions. A maximum of these procedures provide the pregnancy outcome. You can have them for health and infertility issues. Also, the fertility expert recommends them after checking your conditions. And only surrogacy is the topmost providing a healthy child. Because, its process involves the surrogate mother. As she conceives the intended parents’ child to deliver for them. Your surrogacy procedure can also function as per your infertility conditions. It helps in a better outcome because IVF helps in conception.
What is the surrogacy process?
Surrogacy has an extensive process that takes time. It will start with having the surrogate mother and knowing the country’s legalities. Then, the IVF method uses for the surrogate mother’s conception. The intended parents’ eggs and sperm will collect by the expert. Firstly, they will provide fertility and hormonal medications to the female partner. It produces healthy eggs with high count and maturity. Then, advanced technologies use to retrieve healthy eggs. The male partner’s sperm also collects and prepares in the lab. Then, the fertility expert fertilizes the gametes and implants them inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. It provides the pregnancy outcome and after nine months, your child.
Who is the gestational surrogate?
Surrogacy has two types gestational and traditional. Gestational surrogacy is the best legal process. Because it provides the intended parents’ genetic-related child. Also, it is legal because the surrogate mother does not share any relation with the resulting child. And the intended parents share all relations with the child. As gestational process functions with the couple’s eggs and sperm. It means the couple gametes fertilize in the couple observation. And for pregnancy, the fertilized eggs implant inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. Also, she has no right over the baby after the delivery.