Best surrogacy clinic in India are established to support couples looking for babies who cannot conceive naturally and need assistance. The following are the best surrogacy clinics in India to help these couples conceiving babies. These are:
- Indian Surrogate Mother: One of the best surrogacy centers in India
Indian Surrogate Mother is one of the best surrogacy clinics in India that help couples worldwide in conceiving babies. It is a fertility clinic equipped with the latest and advanced technologies to treat routine and complex infertility cases and provide the best solution to couples that fulfill their dream of having a baby. Indian Surrogate Mother is a clinic where people get the best fertility treatments at a reasonable cost. Offering affordable prices of treatments doesn’t mean that this clinic expert compromises the quality of the treatment. The experts at this clinic offer the best quality of treatment that turns the hope of childless couples into reality.
- Go IVF Surrogacy: The best surrogacy clinic in India
Go IVF Surrogacy is the best surrogacy clinic in India, with a team of the best fertility professionals. The fertility experts hired at this clinic are highly qualified and trained professionals with more than ten years of experience in infertility treatments. The experts at this clinic will go beyond their limits to achieve the highest success rates for taking the babies home. It is a clinic where people will get various facilities such as:
- 24/7 complete patient’s medical & personal care.
- Cost-effective surrogacy & other fertility treatments.
- Best & educated fertility counselors.
- A transparency infertility treatment from the initial stage until the baby delivers.
- Proper record maintenance.
- Best & comfortable stay throughout the treatment, and much more.
- We Care IVF Surrogacy: Best surrogacy clinic in India
We Care IVF Surrogacy is the best surrogacy clinic in India that helps many couples conceive their babies who cannot conceive naturally. Earlier, the couple who cannot conceive a baby for them adoption was the only option, but now, with advancements in medical science, they can have their genetic baby. We Care IVF Surrogacy is a surrogacy clinic in India that offers various fertility treatments to people worldwide. It is a clinic that has highly skilled & experienced fertility experts who make the pregnancy possible for couples of growing age.
- Dynamic Fertility & IVF Center: Leading surrogacy clinic in India
Dynamic Fertility & IVF Center is the leading surrogacy clinic in India that offers a wide range of fertility treatments to help those couples who cannot conceive a baby naturally after having regular unprotected intercourse. For these couples, Dynamic Fertility & IVF Center is a clinic of blessings that cares for the couple’s emotions that were struggling for a long time to have their baby. At this clinic, the fertility experts use the latest & advanced technologies to treat routine and complex infertility cases. Once the experts can find the root cause accordingly, they plan the best fertility treatment that allows couples to become a parent of their baby.
- World Fertility Services: The top-notch surrogacy clinic in India
World Fertility Services is the top-notch surrogacy clinic in India that helps couples who cannot conceive a baby naturally and need guidance to have a successful conception. It is the best surrogacy clinic in India that offers a wide range of fertility treatments at a reasonable cost that each individual can afford. The experts at this clinic aim to see smiles on the faces of couples struggling for a long time to conceive their babies. It is a clinic where the search of the couples comes to an end as they will get the good news that now the couple’s turns into parents of their baby.
- Select IVF India: Best surrogacy clinic in India
Select IVF India is the best surrogacy clinic in India which is established to offer the best fertility treatment with the highest success rates at a very reasonable cost. The fertility experts at this clinic listen to the problems of the couples and accordingly suggest to them the best fertility treatment which allows the couples to enjoy their parenthood happily with their baby. At this clinic, people will get the best facilities throughout their treatment such as 24/7 complete personal & medical care, best & highly qualified fertility counselors, best travel arrangements, hygienic food & accommodation to stay, experienced & skilled fertility professionals, transparency in treatment, etc.
What are fertility treatments available at these best surrogacy clinics in India?
The following fertility treatments are available at these best surrogacy clinics in India. These are:
- IVF: IVF is a fertility treatment in which the fertility experts of these best surrogacy clinics in India will use the eggs and sperm of the biological parents and fertilize them outside the woman’s body. Once the fertilization occurs, the experts will transfer the formed embryo into the biological mother’s uterus. IVF is usually recommended for women below 35 and men below 40. As the age increases, the woman’s ovarian reserve starts falling, and men’s sperms quality starts falling when they reach 40. For couples facing difficulties in conceiving naturally and they are below 35, then IVF is the best option to have a baby.
- ICSI: ICSI is a procedure that fertility experts of these best surrogacy clinics in India perform to treat the causes of male infertility. It is a procedure in which the fertility expert will surgically extract the sperms from the male ejaculate. Once enough sperm is removed, the fertility experts directly inject a single sperm into each egg to ease fertilization. After fertilization, the embryologist chooses the most active embryo/s to implant into the biological mother’s uterus.
- Egg donor: Egg donor is one of the best fertility treatment options for those women who cannot produce enough or multiple eggs for fertilization. It is a procedure in which the fertility experts pick the healthy & fertile eggs of the egg donor and artificially mix them with the donor or the biological father’s sperm to aid the fertilization. After successful fertilization occurs, the embryologists will pick the healthiest embryo/s and transfer them into the birth mother’s uterus and wait for the pregnancy signs.
- Sperm donor: Sperm donor is the best fertility treatment to treat the causes of male infertility. It is a procedure in which the fertility experts of these surrogacy clinics in India collect the donor sperm and artificially fertilize them with women’s eggs in the IVF laboratory. The couple looking to have a baby through sperm donor fertility treatment needs to speak to their fertility experts before choosing this option to have a baby.
- Egg freezing: Egg freezing is a helpful fertility treatment for women who wish to plan their families in their late 30s or above. In such cases, women can freeze their eggs when they are young, healthy & fertile and use them when ready to plan a family. With this fertility option, the woman can use her eggs, and for freezing her eggs, she needs to pay fixed annual charges, i.e., around 10% of the standard IVF treatment.
- Surrogacy: Surrogacy is the most advanced fertility treatment and can be performed in two ways, i.e., gestational surrogacy & traditional surrogacy.
(i) Gestational surrogacy is a procedure in which fertility experts of these best surrogacy clinics in India collect the eggs and sperm of the intended parents using an IVF procedure. Once the successful fertilization occurs, the embryologist will transfer the most active embryo/s into the surrogate mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. Gestational surrogacy allows the couple to have their genetic baby.
(ii) Traditional surrogacy is a procedure in which IVF procedure is not required. The experts will use the surrogate mother or donor eggs and artificially fertilize them with the donor or intended father’s sperm to ease the fertilization. After successful fertilization, the embryologist picks the healthiest embryo/s and transfers it into the traditional surrogate mother’s uterus. It is a procedure that allows the only male member to have a genetic relationship with the baby born through surrogacy.
Why have these surrogacy clinics in India become a preferred choice of many people worldwide?
The following are why these surrogacy clinics in India have become a preferred choice of many people worldwide. These are:
- Qualified & skilled fertility professionals: These surrogacy clinics in India hire qualified & skilled fertility professionals who give their best to achieve the successful outcome of the fertility treatments.
- Reasonable & affordable cost: The cost of fertility treatments at these surrogacy clinics in India is reasonable, which each individual can easily afford. The clinic experts aim to focus on maximizing the chances of conception at a reasonable cost.
- Success rates: The success rates of these surrogacy clinics in India for taking healthy babies are high compared to other developed countries. The experts at these clinics use the latest & advanced technologies to treat the cause of infertility that help couples conceive healthy babies.