How much does Surrogacy cost in Bangalore 2023?
Surrogacy cost in Bangalore: Surrogacy is an appropriate and affordable fertility treatment at the Indian Surrogate Mother clinic; however, the Surrogacy cost in Bangalore depends on the procedure couples choose to have their baby. The surrogacy procedure is of three types as mentioned below:
- Traditional surrogacy: It is a procedure where fertility experts at the Indian Surrogate Mother clinic do not perform IVF procedures. The experts collect the donor or surrogate mother eggs and fertilize them with donor or genetic father’s sperm to ease the fertilization process. Once the successful fertilization occurs and an embryo gets formed, the embryologist transfers that embryo into the surrogate mother’s uterus and wait for the pregnancy signs. The Surrogacy cost in Bangalore for traditional surrogacy procedures is around INR 14 lakhs.
- Gestational surrogacy: It is a procedure in which the experts perform an IVF procedure and then collect the eggs and sperm of the biological parents to aid the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will implant the formed embryo into the surrogate mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. The Surrogacy cost in Bangalore for gestational surrogacy ranges from INR 15 lakhs to INR 20 lakhs, including expert’s fees, consultation charges, cost of the procedure, legal charges, compensation of surrogate mother, antenatal care, etc.
- Independent surrogacy: Independent surrogacy is a procedure where the couples bring their surrogate mother. She can be their friend or relative and willingly ready to become a surrogate mother to help their friend or relative. The Surrogacy cost in Bangalore with an independent surrogacy procedure is around INR 8 lakhs.
Note: Traditional surrogacy is not allowed in India. Gestational Altruistic surrogacy is the only form of surrogacy available in India.
How to choose the best surrogate mother?
The couples need to keep in mind the following steps before choosing the surrogate mother, and these are:
- Age: Age plays an important role while choosing the best surrogate mother for the surrogacy treatment. The couple needs to ensure that the surrogate they hire should be of 21 to 38 years as they are young, healthy and fertile women to carry a baby in their womb.
- Experience: The surrogate should have an experience of giving birth to at least one baby that helps them understand the procedure they have to undergo and developed their ability to hold a baby for nine months in their womb.
- Health: The physical and mental health of the surrogate mother is also an important factor as it affects the success rates of the conception. The couples need to ensure that the surrogate is properly screened and does not have any history of a genetic disorder or sexually transmitted disease.
- Background check: The surrogate mother should pass all the criminal and family background checks to avoid any issues during or after the surrogacy procedure.
- Contract signing: A woman who wishes to be a surrogate mother need to ready to sign a legal contract prepared by the legal advisor of the Indian Surrogate Mother clinic to avoid any confusion upon the completion of the procedure.
What are legal formalities that both parties need to complete before beginning the surrogacy treatment?
The legal advisor of the Indian Surrogate Mother clinic prepares a legal agreement that states that the surrogate mother will hold a baby in her womb for nine months and hand over the baby to the biological parents after the surrogacy procedure gets completed. On the other side, the biological parents are agreed to take care of the surrogate mother from the beginning of the procedure until the baby delivery. The couples also ensure that the surrogate mother will get her monthly compensation to take her proper care and pay the final balance once the fertility expert hears the infant’s heartbeat.
Once the baby is born, the biological parents need to apply for an application in the local court on the 3rd day of the baby’s birth for the new birth certificate. The new birth certificate should have the name of the biological parents instead of a surrogate mother. The court first sees all the papers that are associated with the surrogacy procedure. Once all the papers are verified, the court orders the Department of Vital Statistics to issue the birth certificate in biological parents’ name.
Why do most of the international people prefer the Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic for their fertility treatments?
The Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic has become a preferred choice of many international and national people because this is a fertility clinic where every couple’s dream becomes parents of their baby comes true. The Indian Surrogate Mother is a fertility clinic in Bangalore that hires experienced & skilled fertility professionals who strive to achieve a successful outcome. The experts at this clinic use the latest & advanced techniques to treat all infertility issues that allow the couples to enjoy their parenthood phase. The Indian Surrogate Mother clinic experts make pregnancy possible for couples of growing age who are rejected from their countries.
People get a reasonable and affordable cost at the Indian Surrogate Mother clinic for their fertility treatments. Offering reasonable cost means this clinic cares for all people, whether they are from the lower, middle or upper class, and never compromise the quality of the treatment. The Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic surveyed and found that many people worldwide are not aware of fertility treatments. For them, adoption is the only option to have a baby. After the survey, the Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic decides to keep nominal charges for the fertility treatment so that each individual on this planet can avail of the treatment to have their baby.
The aim of the fertility experts at the Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic is to offer world-class facilities under one roof at a reasonable cost. The people will get 24/7 complete medical care, best & comfortable stay throughout the treatment, best fertility counsellors, highest success rates of conception, transparency in the treatment, etc. It makes the Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic is the preferred choice, and every year people in larger numbers are visiting this clinic for their fertility treatments at a reasonable cost with the highest success rates.
FAQs INDIAN SURROGATE MOTHERS (surrogacy)
Why do I need surrogacy?
Surrogacy is a need for couples with severe infertility conditions. It helps them in having a healthy child successfully. Also, other assisted reproductive methods only provide the pregnancy outcome. But couples with extreme sterility issues need the best method. And surrogacy is the top process that successfully provides the child in the intended parents’ hands. It is needed in many infertility issues, such as:
- The female partner does not have a healthy uterus to carry and deliver the baby.
- You have faced multiple pregnancy failures and unsuccessful other assisted reproductive techniques.
- The female partner has extreme health conditions related to the heart or liver.
Is surrogacy the best decision?
Yes, surrogacy is a top-notch procedure than any other method. Because, other processes only provide the pregnancy outcome. But, surrogacy is the top-most procedure that provides a healthy baby in the hands. Since the healthy surrogate mother conceives the baby for the intended parents. So, your surrogacy decision is the best. It helps in many infertility conditions and has a top outcome. Also, the legal contract and governmental regulation involve the entire process. You can have the best result as your genetic-related baby is in your hands. And you will not have to face any issues.
Why surrogacy over other procedures?
Many assisted reproductive techniques are available thanks to medical science betterment. These help in couples’ infertility conditions. A maximum of these procedures provide the pregnancy outcome. You can have them for health and infertility issues. Also, the fertility expert recommends them after checking your conditions. And only surrogacy is the topmost providing a healthy child. Because, its process involves the surrogate mother. As she conceives the intended parents’ child to deliver for them. Your surrogacy procedure can also function as per your infertility conditions. It helps in a better outcome because IVF helps in conception.
What is the surrogacy process?
Surrogacy has an extensive process that takes time. It will start with having the surrogate mother and knowing the country’s legalities. Then, the IVF method uses for the surrogate mother’s conception. The intended parents’ eggs and sperm will collect by the expert. Firstly, they will provide fertility and hormonal medications to the female partner. It produces healthy eggs with high count and maturity. Then, advanced technologies use to retrieve healthy eggs. The male partner’s sperm also collects and prepares in the lab. Then, the fertility expert fertilizes the gametes and implants them inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. It provides the pregnancy outcome and after nine months, your child.
Who is the gestational surrogate?
Surrogacy has two types gestational and traditional. Gestational surrogacy is the best legal process. Because it provides the intended parents’ genetic-related child. Also, it is legal because the surrogate mother does not share any relation with the resulting child. And the intended parents share all relations with the child. As gestational process functions with the couple’s eggs and sperm. It means the couple gametes fertilize in the couple observation. And for pregnancy, the fertilized eggs implant inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. Also, she has no right over the baby after the delivery.