How much does surrogacy cost in Chennai 2023:
Surrogacy cost in Chennai: Surrogacy is a great way to start a modern family. For third-party reproduction, connect with Surrogate Mothers in Chennai, India. Surrogate mothers from all over the world can be found and contacted. Indian Surrogate Mothers is a fertility clinic where the Surrogacy cost in Chennai depends on the procedure that the couple has chosen to have their baby. The surrogacy procedure is of three types: (i) gestational surrogacy, (ii) traditional surrogacy, and (iii) independent surrogacy.
(i) Gestational surrogacy: It is a procedure in which the experts first perform an IVF procedure and collect the eggs and sperm of the biological parents. Once they are collected, the experts mix them to form an embryo. Once the embryo gets developed, the skilled embryologist picks the most active embryo/s to transfer into the surrogate mother’s uterus and wait for the pregnancy signs. The Surrogacy cost in Chennai with the gestational procedure is around INR 12 lakhs.
(ii) Traditional surrogacy: It is a procedure in which the fertility experts will not perform an IVF procedure. The experts will collect the surrogate mother or donor eggs from fertilizing them with the biological father’s sperm or donor sperm. After the embryo develops, the embryologist transfers the healthiest embryo/s into the traditional surrogate mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. The Surrogacy cost in Chennai with standard surrogacy procedure is around INR 10 lakhs.
Note: Traditional surrogacy is not allowed in India. Gestational Altruistic surrogacy is the only form of surrogacy available in India.
(iii) Independent surrogacy: It is a procedure in which the biological parents bring their surrogate mother who can be their friend or relative and willingly ready to become a surrogate mother for the couples to help them in having their baby. With this procedure, couples can save the money that needs to be spent on the surrogate mother. The couples are responsible for the lady being screened appropriately for her physical and mental health before visiting the fertility clinic. With this procedure, the Surrogacy cost in Chennai is around INR 8 lakhs. However, the clinic is not responsible if the process is unsuccessful because of the surrogate mother as the couple selected her on their responsibility.
|Charges in INR
|INR 15,00,000 to INR 20,00,000
|Surrogacy with Donor eggs
|INR 16,40,000 to INR 21,00,000
|Surrogacy with Donor sperm
|INR 15,60,000 to INR 20,80,000
|Surrogacy in three attempts
|INR 19,00,000 to INR 22,00,000
|INR 1,40,000 to INR 1,90,000
|INR 60,000 to INR 80,000
Is there any legal documentation required before preceding the surrogacy procedure?
The Indian Surrogate Mothers fertility clinic legal advisor asks both parties to sign a legal contract to run the procedure smoothly. The agreement states that the surrogate mother and her husband have no obligations to surrender their parental rights and hand over the baby to the biological parents on the completion surrogacy procedure. On the other side, the birth parents are ready to beat all the pre & post-medical expenses of the surrogate mother until the baby is delivered. If possible, then the biological parents can visit with the surrogate mother to the clinic appointments it allow them to experience the journey of parenthood.
There is a clause in the contract that states that on the 3rd day of the baby’s birth, biological parents need to file a petition in court for the baby’s birth certificate in their name. The court will review all surrogacy papers. Once the court gets satisfied, they order the Department of Vital Statistics to issue a new birth certificate mentioning biological parents’ names instead of the surrogate mother and her husband’s name.
What are the financing options through which couples can pay for their surrogacy treatment?
At the Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic, people can opt for the following financing options to pay for their surrogacy treatment bills, and these are:
- Surrogacy loans: The following are the options of surrogacy loans:
- Home equity loans: It is a type of loan through which the biological parents can borrow the funds using their home as collateral; however, couples need to be ensuring that these should have a strong credit history.
- Family Members: It is a type of surrogacy loan where couples can take financial help from their friends and family. It is an option that helps couples to offset surrogacy costs.
- 401(k) plans: 401 (k) plans are retirement plans where some families can borrow money from these accounts. People can borrow up to 50% of their account balance using a 401(k) plan. The people need to return the borrowed money within a specific time frame, and the payments will be automatically deducted from the borrower’s paycheck.
- Surrogacy grants: Several grants are available to all eligible applicants. The following are some listed organizations that offer surrogacy grants, and these are:
- Family Formation Charitable Trust: It is a trust that provides financial help to people seeking to build families through assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures, such as surrogacy.
- Life grants: The Life Foundation offers grants to eligible couples, and this life foundation grants the amount to individuals for fertility treatments, adoption, etc., up to INR 10 lakhs.
- Money-saving plans: People can also plan their surrogacy treatment by saving some of the money. Indian Surrogate Mothers clinic provides few tips to couples for saving cash and financing the surrogacy program as savings cannot be done overnight:
- Savings: Savings is one of the best and practical methods to afford surrogacy treatment in Chennai. It is understood that people cannot save their money overnight. It is a problematic method for many couples because they hold their money to manage the other household responsibilities. But, if couples are serious enough to have a baby, then, for the time being, they can cut down the unnecessary expenses or postponed them. People need to keep an eye on their funds for surrogacy treatment. Affording the surrogacy treatment using the saving method is dependent on the couple’s dedication and the need to have their baby; if there is a will then definitely there is a way to achieve the set targets of life.
- Consider your insurance options: The people planning for surrogacy treatment can pay for the treatment by taking help from medical insurance companies. The insurance company’s representative checks whether the selected insurance providers cover the entire surrogacy treatment or cover some part of the treatment. If couple’s insurance providers cover some part of their surrogacy treatment, this is also helpful for the couples as they do not pay the full money. With this option, the couples can pay the amount that has been covered under insurance, and the rest they can pay from their pocket. It makes it easier for them not to pay the entire money from their pocket for surrogacy treatment to have their baby. FAQs INDIAN SURROGATE MOTHERS (surrogacy) Why do I need surrogacy?Surrogacy is a need for couples with severe infertility conditions. It helps them in having a healthy child successfully. Also, other assisted reproductive methods only provide the pregnancy outcome. But couples with extreme sterility issues need the best method. And surrogacy is the top process that successfully provides the child in the intended parents’ hands. It is needed in many infertility issues, such as:
- The female partner does not have a healthy uterus to carry and deliver the baby.
- You have faced multiple pregnancy failures and unsuccessful other assisted reproductive techniques.
- The female partner has extreme health conditions related to the heart or liver.
Is surrogacy the best decision?
Yes, surrogacy is a top-notch procedure than any other method. Because, other processes only provide the pregnancy outcome. But, surrogacy is the top-most procedure that provides a healthy baby in the hands. Since the healthy surrogate mother conceives the baby for the intended parents. So, your surrogacy decision is the best. It helps in many infertility conditions and has a top outcome. Also, the legal contract and governmental regulation involve the entire process. You can have the best result as your genetic-related baby is in your hands. And you will not have to face any issues.
Why surrogacy over other procedures?
Many assisted reproductive techniques are available thanks to medical science betterment. These help in couples’ infertility conditions. A maximum of these procedures provide the pregnancy outcome. You can have them for health and infertility issues. Also, the fertility expert recommends them after checking your conditions. And only surrogacy is the topmost providing a healthy child. Because, its process involves the surrogate mother. As she conceives the intended parents’ child to deliver for them. Your surrogacy procedure can also function as per your infertility conditions. It helps in a better outcome because IVF helps in conception.
What is the surrogacy process?
Surrogacy has an extensive process that takes time. It will start with having the surrogate mother and knowing the country’s legalities. Then, the IVF method uses for the surrogate mother’s conception. The intended parents’ eggs and sperm will collect by the expert. Firstly, they will provide fertility and hormonal medications to the female partner. It produces healthy eggs with high count and maturity. Then, advanced technologies use to retrieve healthy eggs. The male partner’s sperm also collects and prepares in the lab. Then, the fertility expert fertilizes the gametes and implants them inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. It provides the pregnancy outcome and after nine months, your child.
Who is the gestational surrogate?
Surrogacy has two types gestational and traditional. Gestational surrogacy is the best legal process. Because it provides the intended parents’ genetic-related child. Also, it is legal because the surrogate mother does not share any relation with the resulting child. And the intended parents share all relations with the child. As gestational process functions with the couple’s eggs and sperm. It means the couple gametes fertilize in the couple observation. And for pregnancy, the fertilized eggs implant inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. Also, she has no right over the baby after the delivery.
What checkups does the expert perform for the surrogate?
Before starting the surrogacy process, the surrogate mother’s health is necessary to check. Because any issue can transmit to the resulting child. Or the successful pregnancy result can affect because of the condition. So before starting, the fertility expert performs several health and physical checkups. This helps in knowing the health and problems. Your expert will check the surrogate mother for any disorder presence, inherited conditions, hepatitis, HIV, and other conditions. As It helps them know the issues before starting the process. So, the process helps in providing better outcomes with cause any extreme condition.
Which surrogacy is legal?
Only a few countries have surrogacy as legal. You can check them before starting the process. Because they have different legalities that allow or prohibit couples and procedures. As in India, Indian couples with severe infertility conditions can choose the process. Also, many laws and regulations are there to function the procedure. Gestational surrogacy is the only legal method that involves the top process. Its method performs with a couple of eggs and sperm under expert observation. And for pregnancy, it implants inside the surrogate mother’s uterus. With it, compensated surrogacy is illegal because the altruistic form is legal.